Sign in to follow this  
Admin

Attention: Site Down Time on June 17

ATTENTION: SITE DOWN TIME

Message Board Users,

On June 17th, Groupee will be moving from their present data center to a new upgraded data center. The new data centers offers improvements to the environment that will allow Groupee to deliver service at the highest level possible.

Unfortunately, a move to a new data center is not done without downtime. Groupee has scheduled to move June 17th, beginning at 6:00 PST. The Magic Message Boards will be offline during that time. The total outage for the move to the new data center could last as long as 24 hours. While Groupee hopes to have it done in a quarter of that time, please be aware that the message boards may be offline for an entire 24 hour period.

Thanks!

ATTENTION: SITE DOWN TIME

Message Board Users,

On June 17th, Groupee will be moving from their present data center to a new upgraded data center. The new data centers offers improvements to the environment that will allow Groupee to deliver service at the highest level possible.

Unfortunately, a move to a new data center is not done without downtime. Groupee has scheduled to move June 17th, beginning at 6:00 PST. The Magic Message Boards will be offline during that time. The total outage for the move to the new data center could last as long as 24 hours. While Groupee hopes to have it done in a quarter of that time, please be aware that the message boards may be offline for an entire 24 hour period.

Thanks!

quote:
Originally posted by Drunk on Mystery:

I'll still be recovering from Bonnaroo. No worries.

Nice. Looks like a great festival. Have a killer time and be safe

I say we have a grand re opening of the site...maybe the Orlando Sentinel writers can create an article about it since they have nothing else to do....

"Orlando Magic Message Board Holds Grand Re Opening"

quote:
Originally posted by Natmayo:

quote:

That's not going to be a problem. At least the having a killer time part.

Unrelated, but you can hit an 8 iron 145? God I'm a wuss with a golf club. I have to absolutely crush a 7 iron to hit it that far. Of course, I'm like a 36 handicap, which may have something to do with it.

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by Natmayo:

quote:

That's not going to be a problem. At least the having a killer time part.

Unrelated, but you can hit an 8 iron 145? God I'm a wuss with a golf club. I have to absolutely crush a 7 iron to hit it that far. Of course, I'm like a 36 handicap, which may have something to do with it.

Its a tweener for me. 135 to 145 is usually my 8, 145-155 is usually my 7. But its always my most perplexing yardage as far as what I pull out of the bag.

Im usually more comfortable with an easy 7 than trying to rip it with my 8. If I put too much speed into my shot, or try to rip it, I tend to get under it more, therefore shortening my distance. It really depends more on where I am for my round.

If its late in the round, and im dead from the heat, ill take the longer club. If its early and I feel alright, I may go for the 8 because I dont get a lot of spin and it will roll on with a slightly shorter club

And buddy, there are days when I cant spell golf. And theres day when im on. I have a pretty steady 4some and we play at least once a week. Were all hackers and its all about getting out and getting cold malted beverages at the end.