Sign in to follow this  
D-BoFats

Would you EVER consider Crawford and Randolph from the Knicks (with 6th pick)?

quote:
Originally posted by emory889:

You sir are a hater and a racist. I shall call you a hatist from now on.

LOL. Good choice. 'racer' doesn't quite convey as well.

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by Drunk on Mystery:

quote:
Originally posted by barnettej:

But the Knicks know that David has alot of value, so im sure they wont part ways with him.

Then they're idiots, although that wouldn't be much of a revelation.

Lee, henceforth known as the Great White Hope, is essentially, a better than average back up 4/5 player who hustles: A young Bo Outlaw with a 14 footer. That's IT. Except he's white.

You can deny that to yourselves all you want(as can, I guess, the Knicks). But the reality is that Lee is a good backup, has the value of a good backup, and that's it. If NY could dump Randolph's contract to help them position to run at Lebron and Wade sweepstakes, and all they had to give up was a draft pick they don't have much use for anyways and a backup 4, they'd be insane NOT to do it.

I'm not a freaking...Actually, you know what. It's easier just to say that you're stupid. You and everyone else.

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

But the Knicks know that David has alot of value, so im sure they wont part ways with him.

Lee, henceforth known as the Great White Hope, is essentially, a better than average back up 4/5 player who hustles: A young Bo Outlaw with a 14 footer. That's IT. Except he's white.

You can deny that to yourselves all you want(as can, I guess, the Knicks). But the reality is that Lee is a good backup, has the value of a good backup, and that's it. If NY could dump Randolph's contract to help them position to run at Lebron and Wade sweepstakes, and all they had to give up was a draft pick they don't have much use for anyways and a backup 4, they'd be insane NOT to do it.

I'm not a freaking...Actually, you know what. It's easier just to say that you're stupid. You and everyone else.

So you admit to hating stupid people! I knew it! Stupid people should be allowed to work and play just like everyone else without the threat of discrimination against hatists like you Drunk On Malice. You need to open your hatist heart and let the love in. Seriously, Where is the love?

...and David Lee is the next Patrick Ewing and you need to get on board with that.

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

Look at me. I'm DoM. I write 6 paragraph long essays on basketball players and expect to be respected by everyone.

Don't forget Jareth, he also uses big long words so stupid people won't understand what he is saying. Hatist!

DOM seriously, why bring out the guy's skin color? What does that have to do with his skills? You couldn't have just mentioned he is a bench player, etc, etc, you had to bring in the whole he is white thing...

I don't get it sometimes....What if we where all colorblind? Would that make a difference? because if it did then we have to find a way to loose color in society.

Everyone else here loves the guy, he would fit the system, yet you start hating....good job...

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

So you admit to hating stupid people! I knew it! Stupid people should be allowed to work and play just like everyone else without the threat of discrimination against hatists like you Drunk On Malice. You need to open your hatist heart and let the love in. Seriously, Where is the love?

...and David Lee is the next Patrick Ewing and you need to get on board with that.

Drunk on Malice? Seriously? There are girl scouts born with flippers and no mouths that talk better trash then that.

As for your Lee is the next Ewing argument, I'm curious, how much medication are you on? I think at my highest point, the worst thing I ever argued about basketball was that Havlicek was vastly underrated because he played next to Russell. I can't imagine the amount of drugs I'd need to convince me that a guy who moves with the fluidity of banging two pipes together and has no more athleticism than Danny Schayes had is going to be the next Ewing.

Unless of course you mean overrated centers who play for the Knicks. But even then, I'm pretty sure Curry became the next Ewing two seasons ago, only without Ewings defense.

quote:
Originally posted by Jareth Cutestory:

Look at me. I'm DoM. I write 6 paragraph long essays on basketball players and expect to be respected by everyone.

Can I help?

Would it help

if I divided my sentences

into individual phrases

like this?

Or maybe I could jsut write one long rambling sentence without regard to sentence structure, grammar, proper spleling or punctuation and never end the sentence just keep talking like eventually you're going to reach soem important piece of information until you get to the end and realize it was just a remarkable waste of time.

Would that be better for you?

quote:
Originally posted by davcivic:

What if we where all colorblind? Would that make a difference?

No. Color blind people still see shades of gray...

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by Jareth Cutestory:

Can I help?

Would it help

if I divided my sentences

into individual phrases

like this?

Or maybe I could jsut write one long rambling sentence without regard to sentence structure, grammar, proper spleling or punctuation and never end the sentence just keep talking like eventually you're going to reach soem important piece of information until you get to the end and realize it was just a remarkable waste of time.

Would that be better for you?

Well, yes, as a matter of fact it would. It gives you some time to digest what you just read.

quote:
Originally posted by TheRevTy:

Didn't David Lee win a dunk contest? There's a joke here involving Danny Schayes and the local JCC, but I'm not gonna tell it.

Are you lobbying for the Gold Star Garrity?