Sign in to follow this  
D-BoFats

Would you EVER consider Crawford and Randolph from the Knicks (with 6th pick)?

I approached the Knicks board asking for David Lee, and they said they wouldn't trade Lee for Hedo, let alone the 6th pick, but they're a bunch of homers so...

quote:
Originally posted by D-BoFats:

I approached the Knicks board asking for David Lee, and they said they wouldn't trade Lee for Hedo, let alone the 6th pick, but they're a bunch of homers so...

Ask them if they'll trade W-L records, and payroll with us.

For the Randolph fans, ask your selves this: Why the Blazers lost games when Zaach made 20 points and 10 reboubds?

The only thing i want from the knics is david Lee, but if that

quote:
Originally posted by Nyce_1:

If we trade Turk, we have to get a play-making player to replace that skillset he provided. Gordon doesn't do that for me. I would only trade Turk if Mayo was still available.

As far as the NY garbage, I hate Curry, Zach is a BLACK HOLE like never seen, but I'd take Crawford in a heartbeat.

To comment on your trade proposal, I don't think we get fair value in return. If they add Lee, we throw in Franny. OR, we just keep JJ and try trading him for a later 1st round pick.

yes, i agree... if we trade turko for randolph we wouldn't have any playmakers on our team. jameer isn't a playmaker and he'll never be one. everybody who understands the game of basketball can see that (well, otis can't see it). i still would rather trade him for hinrich but ok.

i hate zach randolph and i think he really sucks but i'd definitly take him over eddy curry, a soft, fat big man with heart problems and no insurance who like randolph doesn't play any defense at all. and they won't trade crawford with #6 for sure. they can dump that one year without giving up picks or talent.

but randolph-lewis-nelson would be scary... for the magic. none of them can't play any defense. we'd probably be the worst defensive team in the league.

with the 6th pick i'd definitly take russel westbrook over gordon. westbrook can play PG while gordon is just a much better version of jameer nelson. i also could see westbrook becoming something similar to chauncey billups.

and as D-BoFats said, there's no way the knicks trade lee for hedo just to get rid of randolph let alone the 6th pick. i wouldn't do it either. but maybe they could sweeten the deal with balkman or maybe even chandler.

Crawford would be a great add, unfortunately Curry nor Randolph would be any help. Now if they added David Lee to the mix, I would say sure.

But the Knicks know that David has alot of value, so im sure they wont part ways with him.

And I dont know if Donnie Walsh is the type of guy to trade players with in his own conference, not unless its a knock out deal.

quote:
Originally posted by barnettej:

But the Knicks know that David has alot of value, so im sure they wont part ways with him.

Then they're idiots, although that wouldn't be much of a revelation.

Lee, henceforth known as the Great White Hope, is essentially, a better than average back up 4/5 player who hustles: A young Bo Outlaw with a 14 footer. That's IT. Except he's white.

You can deny that to yourselves all you want(as can, I guess, the Knicks). But the reality is that Lee is a good backup, has the value of a good backup, and that's it. If NY could dump Randolph's contract to help them position to run at Lebron and Wade sweepstakes, and all they had to give up was a draft pick they don't have much use for anyways and a backup 4, they'd be insane NOT to do it.

quote:
Originally posted by Drunk on Mystery:

quote:

Lee, henceforth known as the Great White Hope, is essentially, a better than average back up 4/5 player who hustles: A young Bo Outlaw with a 14 footer. That's IT. Except he's white.

You can deny that to yourselves all you want(as can, I guess, the Knicks). But the reality is that Lee is a good backup, has the value of a good backup, and that's it. If NY could dump Randolph's contract to help them position to run at Lebron and Wade sweepstakes, and all they had to give up was a draft pick they don't have much use for anyways and a backup 4, they'd be insane NOT to do it.

Maybe so, David Lee would be a good backup on any other team.... but this is the Knicks were talking about.

To the Knicks, David has some value. More so than Nate Robinson.

David's contract is not that big compared to half their roster.

quote:
Originally posted by Drunk on Mystery:

quote:

You sir are a hater and a racist. I shall call you a hatist from now on.