Sign in to follow this  
jack daniel 999

Notes from Tuesday Practice - Denton blog

Brian Hill not making a change to his starting lineup isn't exactly a shocker. The only thing that changes his lineup is injuries.

Way to point ou t the obvious. Of course Brian Hill is awefully haughty to change what he thinks is perfection.

first he isnt goin to tinker with the guys who are 3 of 5 - I think he forgot what they were prior to the past 5, then he says he is tinkering with his playbook - way to go Bhill, a bit out of date with that one too. This guy is all but assuring he will never have another job in the NBA after we sober up from whatever we are smokin that landed him back here in the first place. Its funny that the only good ball weve played in his recent go 'round was the end of last year when he let the guys play, rather than try to mush them into his system, and at the begginning of the year when people were still trying to figure out his 8 plays..makes me real glad that 74 into it, he added two new ones for Meer.

The problem is the bench has won 3 of 5 and likely would have won 5 of 5 if they were in the starting rotation.

His rotations have not made sense all season, why would he change now?

I don't know about you guys but I'm starting to get very excited about Trevor Ariza! Is it me or is that jumper we've always questioned about him starting to fall more consistently?

Here's my translation of Jameer's description of the last shot against the T-Wolves, "yeah, coach had other options but you know I gotta be the man to bring us home. I'm the only one who can make a game-winning shot"!

Is Battie all of a sudden sick because Darko played so well Sunday? Interesting.

Does anyone know what time FOX'S "Best Darn Sports Show, Period" runs? I would definitely like to see this episode that is featuring Dwight from his own home. Should be entertaining.

Trevor's shot has gotten alot better but I wouldn't call it consistent right now. If he can continue to improve it he will be almost impossible to guard.

This man has to be the most arrogant, mindless, little troll that has ever coached for an NBA team. He still can't see that the starting lineup that we're currently running is one of the worst, if not the worst, in the NBA. It's filled with a multitude of flaws, a lack of ball movement, offense, AND defense. I mean, what does he really see in this group? I'm all for Dwight starting, but the rest have to switch up.

hmmmmm...Grant Hill nursing a sore foot. How could that happen?

Could it have anything to do with Grant averaging 37 minutes per game over the last 6 games?

Brian Hill not changing the starting lineup. Why would he? Look how well we've done so far with same lineup all season. Not to mention, those 3 wins in our last five games came against power house opponents, New Jersey, New York & Indiana.

Not to mention, we are an impressive 5-5 in our last ten games against teams with a combined winning percentage of .461.