Sign in to follow this  
Admin

Congrats to Adam_Magic

A big congrats this morning to Adam_Magic for becoming the first person with more than 1,000 posts on the Magic Message Board.

One thousand posts in less than three months could tell us a couple of things about Adam_Magic. Either has no life or he's one of the biggest Magic fans out there. I'm going to take the latter on this one and also say that we are very happy to have you here and enjoy reading your posts.

Congrats Adam_Magic!

A big congrats this morning to Adam_Magic for becoming the first person with more than 1,000 posts on the Magic Message Board.

One thousand posts in less than three months could tell us a couple of things about Adam_Magic. Either has no life or he's one of the biggest Magic fans out there. I'm going to take the latter on this one and also say that we are very happy to have you here and enjoy reading your posts.

Congrats Adam_Magic!

quote:
Originally posted by RockChalk MagicMan:

Congrats Adam_Magic!

Thanks dude! Unfortunately although I do have a life, the majority of my weekdays are spent working 9+ hour days on a computer!!