Sign in to follow this  
jack daniel 999

Fans Game Thread * Magic - Nets * Jan. 2nd

Ok yea I know the refs made a ton of crappy calls but you can't blame them entirely. We had chances. We were up by double digits for a good portion of the night.

It's like they stop playing hard once they think they've got a good enough lead.

We will go no where in the playoffs if we keep letting teams come back like that.

quote:
Originally posted by Orlando Mellow:

quote:
Originally posted by Tough Break There:

This is the first ref loss of the year. Reminds me of the Boston game last year.

We also got robbed at Phoenix but blaming it on the refs like sour losers isn't very mature either.

C'mon we blew a 15 point lead, the refs sucked no doubt but losing a 15 point lead at home??? w t f

We lost that 15 point lead because of the refs calls and no calls, at one point the lack of calls let the game get real sloppy.

GO MAGIC!!!!!

quote:
Why dont you go watch the game asgain and look for a patter every time we went up they got a couple of calls and were baq in the game. We were getting hacked smacked wacked and nothing.

Yea exactly. When a team is allowed to play football and the other is held to the standerds of basketball, it's hard to win.

We were out coached on this one. Stan tried to follow his PG script once too many and forgot winning is everything. Also everyone on the stadium knew who was going to have the ball for the final play, very original and consistent. Of course the refs helped a bit too.LOL

quote:

quote:

This is the first ref loss of the year. Reminds me of the Boston game last year.

We also got robbed at Phoenix but blaming it on the refs like sour losers isn't very mature either.

C'mon we blew a 15 point lead, the refs sucked no doubt but losing a 15 point lead at home??? w t f

This team is not ready for prime time. I don't see Stan taking this team anywhere, he sucks

Agreed. Losing that lead was much more frustrating.

I should note I don't think Stan sucks.

quote:
Originally posted by richnba:

quote:

quote:

Why dont you go watch the game asgain and look for a patter every time we went up they got a couple of calls and were baq in the game. We were getting hacked smacked wacked and nothing.

yeah and listen to the announcers - "You need to draw blood out there to get a foul" - in other words even the annoncers were ragging on the refs. They were disgraceful

so the Refs maintain their perfect season tonight with a win in Orlando. Vegas called and said they've got the money ready to go.

Seriously, what should happen is SVG should just take the fine and go OFF on his post-game about the refs (and if i were dwight, i'd chip in after those no-calls).

what i'd LIKE to see is a player get so upset he actually decks a ref and puts him out of the game. that player would be suspended for eternity (so maybe we could get cook to do it if the ref stays still long enough), but it would at least send the message that the one-sided calls and no-calls are being noticed, and are not appreciated.

thanks for letting me blow off some steam. i really hope the magic take the court next game pretty pissed and take it out on our opponent....

quote:
Originally posted by magicintheuk:

quote:
Originally posted by richnba:

quote:

quote:

yeah and listen to the announcers - "You need to draw blood out there to get a foul" - in other words even the annoncers were ragging on the refs. They were disgraceful

And yet on that last play Vince threw himself into Dwight and got the call. Bull ****, call it fair both ways.