Sign in to follow this  
jack daniel 999

FANS GAME THREAD * Magic @ Suns * Nov. 30th

You have to give JJ some credit he had a good game off the bench, did a decent job defensively and make some big shots.

Bogans has earned the starting spot for this team. I won't dispute that fact, but I am still not sold that JJ can't be a contributor off the bench.

He may not have rotated that one possession but stopping Marion point blank at the rim would have been unlikely anyway. Nash drawing two defenders beyond the three point line on pick and rolls creates havoc for even the best defenders.

Dooling has been playing well but the Arroyo, JJ and Evans lineup off the bench has been interesting to watch the last two games.

I don't think the team is showcasing anyone right now, I think SVG is just tinkering with his minutes to see who can help the bench.

I agree with everyone else. JJ is BALLLLIN'. He's done a good job the last two games. His defense is improving and he's very smart out there. I said this earlier, but JJ is the smartest ball player we have. Given consistent minutes off the bench, he can use his Bball IQ to mask his lack of defense. He's no starter, but he's proven he deserves some minutes in the rotation. I just hate our players not looking for him on O. If I'm out there, and JJ is hot....I'm looking for him everytime.

He's not gonna get traded after showing he belongs here.

I would've drawn up the game winner for JJ. Feed the hot hand.

quote:
As you can see by reading the thread the guy was repermanded. I still don't like being insulted and yes, for the time being it has my dander up. I am human you know. If someone spoke to any of you other guys like that you wouldn't like it either.

You're right about Jack BJ. He clearly attacked you and I understand why you wouldn't like him. That being said, you are deliberately antagonizng JJ's fanbase mainly (i know there have been others) because of what one guy said. Its not fair to the other posters and it isn't fair to you. Why would you want to ruin the good reputation you have established on this board because one idiot said something to you? You are better than this.

quote:
Originally posted by emory889:

quote:
As you can see by reading the thread the guy was repermanded. I still don't like being insulted and yes, for the time being it has my dander up. I am human you know. If someone spoke to any of you other guys like that you wouldn't like it either.

You're right about Jack BJ. He clearly attacked you and I understand why you wouldn't like him. That being said, you are deliberately antagonizng JJ's fanbase mainly (i know there have been others) because of what one guy said. Its not fair to the other posters and it isn't fair to you. Why would you want to ruin the good reputation you have established on this board because one idiot said something to you? You are better than this.

Because right now I gotta lot of other things going on in my life and I'm not in the mood to be insulted. I will only take so much before I start standing up for myself.

You're right though, it was only Jack that did the insulting and I have taken it out on the whole Reddick possee.

I'll try to keep my comments to just him specifically.

quote:
Originally posted by ball junkie:

quote:
Originally posted by emory889:

quote:

Because right now I gotta lot of other things going on in my life and I'm not in the mood to be insulted. I will only take so much before I start standing up for myself.

You're right though, it was only Jack that did the insulting and I have taken it out on the whole Reddick possee.

I'll try to keep my comments to just him specifically.

By anonymous I meant that he's just some guy over the internet, not someone you actually know.

Let's face it. JJ could play as well as Dwight and Ball Junkie would still hate him with a passion.

Just ignore this little troll. Let's not feed into his pathetic need to feel important on these message boards.

quote:
Originally posted by andie:

Let's face it. JJ could play as well as Dwight and Ball Junkie would still hate him with a passion.

Just ignore this little troll. Let's not feed into his pathetic need to feel important on these message boards.

Wow, show a little more respect to those who have been here before you...

It's unbelievable that your generally harmless (imo.. but I guess I have thick skin) comments making fun of Redick and showboating on him are being taken so personally by Redick's fans, BJ. I never saw this coming.

Originally posted by MilitaryMagic:

Wow, show some respect to those who have been here before you and built the forum you post in.

Respect??? You have got to be kidding. Just because some certain posters have been here longer than others doesn't automatically elevate them to the level of God.

quote:
Originally posted by andie:

Originally posted by MilitaryMagic:

Wow, show some respect to those who have been here before you and built the forum you post in.

Respect??? You have got to be kidding. Just because some certain posters have been here longer than others doesn't automatically elevate them to the level of God.

That came off condescending (see my edit above) but I'm serious.

Anyhow, whatever, if Ball Junkie made personal attacks at YOU, then fine. But if he didn't, what the heck are you calling him a pathetic little troll (and all the negative Brian Hill stigma THAT carries) for??? Because you took his comments about JJ REDICK personally?

Congrats, because of your bickering I'm going to have to close a game thread. You all are so Hell bent on having at each other no matter what we do that this b*tching at one another is never going to end.

You all insist on snipping at each other over things that were said last week, last month, last year. You insist on fighting about things that are not even directed at you because you feel that you have to defend a player that doesn't even know who you are. I'm sick of it. This is ruining the boards, I get PM's all the time from members telling me that they don't post that much anymore because of stuff like this. But please by all means make sure you that attack one another it accomplishes a whole lot.