Sign in to follow this  
jack daniel 999

FANS GAME THREAD * Magic @ Suns * Nov. 30th

We dug too deep of a whole from the beginning though.

Stan coached like crap tonight starting Jameer and taking Bogans out for most of the 2nd half when Shard wsa clanking them all 48 minutes

lets not cry over spilled milk. Our guys gave us all they had. Lewis had a great look, got fouled, no call....that is the way it goes. Lets not start acting like the cavs fans when Lebrons did not get that call. Good game. Great effort. Great coaching by Stan. I agree with going for the win. Howard had 5 fouls. If we were to go to OT it did not look pretty for us. If you make the three or get a call you win the game....that simple. Go magics!

quote:
Originally posted by Nike:

AARGH! Airball???? why did we not go for the tie???

You go for the win especially if it is a road game where you have momentum. That was the right thing to do and if the ref did his job instead of providing home cooking then we win this one.

Lewis choked, so do other players. Its part of the game.

Lewis played horribly tonight. Really surprised how we didn't go for someone like Turk for the 3.

quote:
Originally posted by TheDarkSide:

I am sorry but all of you complaining that Lewis got fouled you are wrong. He played horrible again tonight. He was barely touched with a pinky finger, he choked. JJ played great and was clutch.

Bull****, go to the Miami forums, he choked? He was tapped on the elbow which while in the shootign motion directed him to shoot away from the basket

quote:
Originally posted by LilPenny3000:

We dug too deep of a whole from the beginning though.

Stan coached like crap tonight starting Jameer and taking Bogans out for most of the 2nd half

exactly we played very bad in the first quarter way to many turnovers and that was the diffrance.

GO MAGIC!!!!!!!

quote:
Originally posted by Osprey23:

quote:
Originally posted by jakprut87:

shard really RUINED the GAME..dont lyk him either..

hes a magic stain...

You should have been a stain on the mattress if you ask me.

Shard didn't lose this game for us. He really didn't help us win, but he had an average game. You can argue until you're blue in the face if he's worth the money, but this game falls on early mistakes, and bad calls.

I think the Magic come back on Sunday and beat LA by 15.

I didn't watch basketball for years until we drafted Dwight and officiating like this is exactly why. Basketball is by far the worst officiated sport and everyone involved with reffing tonights game should be embarassed, scolded, and fired, in that order.