Sign in to follow this  
jonathan

B.Hill kicking Carlos

I don't know why but looks like B.Hill is trying to make Arroyo stats go down to hell.

Why Carlos played 38 seconds at the end of a blown game and tonight he played 3 sec. of 1st quarer and then came out ?

I think it is a Hill strategy and the excuse he gonna use when people try to make a comparo between Carlos and the other magic pgs, specially Nelson when they put Arroyo on the trade block this summer.

So I gonna make a prophesy now, " this situation will happen 2 or 3 more times before the season end.

If B.Hill thinks the latino community (fans) will buy his trick... hes dammmmm wrong we are not! not! not! not! so stupid.

By the way Hill dosn't know he will be out too sooner than later. Enjoy it as long as you can.Some latinos will quit from Magic games for good, some will not completly quit but we all remember this situation specially on latinos night with our salsa music.

NOW JUMP ON ME ALL OF YOU... ALWAYS THE SAME GUYS WHOM DEFEND B.HILL NO MATTER WHAT !!!

Oh... I forgot to mention that Otis is behind this too.What a big mixed of morons !!!

I don't know why but looks like B.Hill is trying to make Arroyo stats go down to hell.

Why Carlos played 38 seconds at the end of a blown game and tonight he played 3 sec. of 1st quarer and then came out ?

I think it is a Hill strategy and the excuse he gonna use when people try to make a comparo between Carlos and the other magic pgs, specially Nelson when they put Arroyo on the trade block this summer.

So I gonna make a prophesy now, " this situation will happen 2 or 3 more times before the season end.

If B.Hill thinks the latino community (fans) will buy his trick... hes dammmmm wrong we are not! not! not! not! so stupid.

By the way Hill dosn't know he will be out too sooner than later. Enjoy it as long as you can.Some latinos will quit from Magic games for good, some will not completly quit but we all remember this situation specially on latinos night with our salsa music.

NOW JUMP ON ME ALL OF YOU... ALWAYS THE SAME GUYS WHOM DEFEND B.HILL NO MATTER WHAT !!!

Oh... I forgot to mention that Otis is behind this too.What a big mixed of morons !!!

One of the most uncomprehensible, illegible, and paranoid threads I have ever wasted time to read.

I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

Brian Hill still be kicking Carlitos. Why team have stupid stupid coach. Definitely double standard on the magics.

"specially on latinos night with our salsa music."

"What a big mixed of morons"

If Pat Garrity were to declare himself a better basketball player than anyone in Puerto Rico, all of Puerto Rico would be outraged.

That's the same kind of outrage that anyone who can read, write, or likes salsa music should feel about this note.

quote:
Originally posted by jonathan:

No seas ANIMAL y espera a que termine el juego!

icon_smile.gif

quote:
Originally posted by jonathan:

quoted for truth