Sign in to follow this  
Mr Charisma

Talk is cheap

The mods may end up moving this to the BrightHouse/FSN thread, but I want to give at least others an opportunity to decide and express if they wish to take more action than just the whining we've been doing about this situation, before it is buried in a thread with 500 or more posts.

Until the games are on Bright House, this is the only way I know of actually making an impact, small though it may be.

I will not be purchasing any Magic products, including all of those that I may have chosen to purchase as Christmas gifts.

I will not be posting on this forum (hold your applause, please).

Will this send shivers through the spines of Magic management? Nope. Especially if I am the only one making these commitments.

Hopefully our team does well, and I will be re-joining all my friends on this forum once this issue is resolved.

Good luck to all.

The mods may end up moving this to the BrightHouse/FSN thread, but I want to give at least others an opportunity to decide and express if they wish to take more action than just the whining we've been doing about this situation, before it is buried in a thread with 500 or more posts.

Until the games are on Bright House, this is the only way I know of actually making an impact, small though it may be.

I will not be purchasing any Magic products, including all of those that I may have chosen to purchase as Christmas gifts.

I will not be posting on this forum (hold your applause, please).

Will this send shivers through the spines of Magic management? Nope. Especially if I am the only one making these commitments.

Hopefully our team does well, and I will be re-joining all my friends on this forum once this issue is resolved.

Good luck to all.

Yah I think we should strike and move to a different forum or create our own. Its a pretty good idea. I know some of these mods must be web designers for the Magic so they can get the message back to their boss's. It would be great to strike, and no one goes to the magic message board night.

If you are serious... why not make a list of all companies that advertise during the magic games and write them letters. Let them know that, until this situation is resolved, you will also be refusing to purchase and/or support any company that chooses to advertise during the Magic games.

quote:
Originally posted by echo4papa:

If you are serious... why not make a list of all companies that advertise during the magic games and write them letters. Let them know that, until this situation is resolved, you will also be refusing to purchase and/or support any company that chooses to advertise during the Magic games.

I like that idea!!