Sign in to follow this  
magicdepth

Let the board VOTE! Should the board return back to the way it was?

quote:
Originally posted by davcivic:

dude, I don't agree on anything just because....

In case you didn't know, this was discussed already behind the scenes to make a decision as to what is better for the boards. We all agreed and we are giving it a try....

I have been a mod for what a week..that doesn't change SHiz, I am still the same magic fan and same guy that will post and say what I feel, I don't follow anyone blindly.

With that said......and because I am a member just like anyone else....I expressed my opinion, just like you did yours....

And Honestly people....its ONE more click.....

Dude i hated it when it was introduced last year it took me almost 2 weeks to realize that a whole new area had been created.

I wasnt going to voice an objection because of the last time i voted against the "additional one-click" and got roasted. Now were moving stuff and i think that it was great the way it was.

I will admit I did hate it last time....I did not think there was a need...But the members have increased, posting has increased, and we had a big mess...

Because of this and the other thread people will now, and will follow...

If it's going to work there needs to be a direct link to the Links forum from the main forum (At least an easier one then going to the GO drop down list). Otherwise 2 clicks won't work and the new idea will fail miserably..

I think Denton blogs should be allowed in the main forum. He has special access to the Magic and that deserves some special treatment on this board.

All other articles should be posted in the other forum (including Sentinel stuff).

quote:
Originally posted by emory889:

quote:
Originally posted by SmackDaddy:

quote:
Originally posted by emory889:

quote:
Originally posted by magicdepth:

God we even got ADAM up....man what do you mods do Text each other so your votes count?

It wasn't that hard. LOD just rolled over and tapped him.

So then did Adam jerk the leash that ran to the foot of the bed where Osprey was laying on the floor wearing a spike collar and a full gimp suit to post the Drama Llama photo?

No, but if you're wondering why we haven't heard from Marc lately its because he is still handcuffed to the bed.

Stepped away for lunch and missed all this fun!

If anyone is curious how Emory has all this inside info, it is because he was filming the whole thing, in the nude, while holding us at gunpoint. At least, I think that was a gun he was holding.

quote:
Originally posted by Nyce_1:

I think Denton blogs should be allowed in the main forum. He has special access to the Magic and that deserves some special treatment on this board.

All other articles should be posted in the other forum (including Sentinel stuff).

I want you to remember that when I am reporting from the Magic locker room!

Sorry guys had a lunch to go to so i missed all the arguments....but i do see that there are more members in favor of putting the board back the way it was....12-5 and we count the 3-4 mods that voted leave it the way it is...well i think most members that voted want it the other way...

quote:
Originally posted by Live or Die Magic:

Stepped away for lunch and missed all this fun!

If anyone is curious how Emory has all this inside info, it is because he was filming the whole thing, in the nude, while holding us at gunpoint. At least, I think that was a gun he was holding.

Great comeback. And although I realize I'm inviting disaster, I'm thrilled I wasn't included in your group indiscretions.

Hold on guys ill be right back in about 5 mins...dont worry ill only be "2 clicks" away at the Magic Links Board reading Denton....God...the members have spoken and the mods still dont care!