Sign in to follow this  
morlegend

how do you make the team enthusiastic about the games

what would you do, if you were a coach/GM, to get these players to actually care about the games? and maybe play with some consistency?

stay realistic please...........

what would you do, if you were a coach/GM, to get these players to actually care about the games? and maybe play with some consistency?

stay realistic please...........

not too much with this team because we are still in the thick of the playoof race, but starting fresh, id have some absurd weight rules, absurd practice rules, and time rules. no ifs ands or buts. your late, you sit. you slack in practice, you sit, you look at me the wrong way, you sit. these guys are so non chalant and coc*y they DONT care. too bad the players asso. has made too many rules about player treatment. you cant suspend a player without pay unless their is conduct detrimental to the team...well who gets to decide? if it were me, id start the 5 who wanted to play the most, not the 5 who were the best. winning is about heart and hustle which this team lacks. screw big egos.

They get paid millions to play a game. Let them work a real job for a couple of weeks and I assure you they will regain their enthuaism.

quote:
Originally posted by emory889:

They get paid millions to play a game. Let them work a real job for a couple of weeks and I assure you they will regain their enthuaism.

I agree. Make them work the drive-through at Mickey D's. They'll appreciate their job after dealing with rude customers all day.

Anyone seen that one movie I think it is called Major league, where for every game they won they would peel a shed of clothing of a paper cutout of the owner of the team who was a sexy sexy women.

Well maybe we can get one of the cheerleaders ot donate a cutout of them nude, put some clothes on it, and every time we win Brian can peel an article of clothing of it.....