won't

be the Panthers. If you have Bright House and want to see the Magic

games on FSN Florida, we suggest you contact them and let them know you

want them to enter into an agreement with FSN Florida to provide this

new package of Magic games to their customers in Tampa, as DirecTV,

DISH

and Verizon have done

This is complete and utter bull****....

Now I am disgruntled. How can the Magic lock out residents in the 2 largest markets for their games without having deals in place first. This is completely unacceptable. At least hope that those of you in Orlando get this worked out before tonight.

I called Brighthouse as well and was told they have the Florida Panthers game scheduled. The guy said it might just come on so just to check it out at game time. I called FSN Florida but all you get is a general thing to leave a voicemail so I emailed them. I will let you know if I get anything back from them.

Last season I was able to watch FSU basketball games in Tampa on FSN but it was not offered in Orlando, so I am thinking it is going to be the same for the Magic.

satellite_dish.jpg

now seriously....this situation sucks. It shouldn't affect other viewing areas. But I understand there are a few different FSN in florida. But still you would think Tampa and Orlando where under the same viewing area....

Maybe Brighthouse is just trying to screw with all the magic fans to force the team to do something.

I sent Brighthouse an email and I just called them as well...this was the extent of my phone call:

"I wanted to know if you had any updates on the negotations between Brighthouse and FSN"

"No, we don't have any updates."

Thats 30 seconds of my life I will never get back...

Honestly as each minute ticks by this situations angers me more and and more. Why can't both sides just compromise. Just get the friggan channel on Brighthouse. I swear its like they get a kick out of this, or Brighthouse wants to prove how big and bad they are by not giving in.

It is unbelievable to think that after all the time and energy that we spend supporting the team and writing a fat check to Brighthouse every friggan month that we get hosed like this. I fail to understand why there is such a hold up. IT IS FOX SPORTS FLORIDA. This isn't like we are trying to get HBO 1-1000 for free, its a sports channel...the same thing that sun sports is...which by the way...YOU ALREADY OFFER.

Sorry guys, I know we keep just singing the same old sad song...but I just had to get it off my chest...can't say I feel any better though.

quote:
Originally posted by Scott430:

I sent Brighthouse an email and I just called them as well...this was the extent of my phone call:

"I wanted to know if you had any updates on the negotations between Brighthouse and FSN"

"No, we don't have any updates."

Thats 30 seconds of my life I will never get back...

Honestly as each minute ticks by this situations angers me more and and more. Why can't both sides just compromise. Just get the friggan channel on Brighthouse. I swear its like they get a kick out of this, or Brighthouse wants to prove how big and bad they are by not giving in.

It is unbelievable to think that after all the time and energy that we spend supporting the team and writing a fat check to Brighthouse every friggan month that we get hosed like this. I fail to understand why there is such a hold up. IT IS FOX SPORTS FLORIDA. This isn't like we are trying to get HBO 1-1000 for free, its a sports channel...the same thing that sun sports is...which by the way...YOU ALREADY OFFER.

Sorry guys, I know we keep just singing the same old sad song...but I just had to get it off my chest...can't say I feel any better though.

angry%20man.jpg

I love the HBO comment though.

I was reading an article earlier where the Magic were counting on and just sitting idle as they thought and wanted to the two sides to work this out.....

guess what..they didnt..

Now Alex Martins says that the Magic have to interject themselves into the fray...

the Magic should have forseen the fray and not sold the rights to FSN until they had a plan in place that didn't even have the possibility of screwing over their number one asset, the hometown fans.

This effin blows big time - and what really irks me is that Sunshine and FSN are owned by the same folks.. they just want to spread their monopoly on the magic over two stations...

The Magic should force FSN to go ahead and give up their rights and play the games on Sunshine (they own it anyway) until the two sides come to an agreement and quit nickle and diming each other at the expense of the Fans who are the one and the same as their customers.