Sign in to follow this  
ball junkie

Lewis doing better(Denton update pg.4)Dooling could have a sports hernia like G. Hill

quote:
Originally posted by You're Fat, Pat!:

so, TrueMagicFan07, who are the 3 guys who spell out "WIN"???

maybe Fendi, Marc and Adam???

Pat, you read my mind. At first I didn't know if I had enough room to squeeze their names in there.

BTW: Andie and Hutch, I corrected your names beneath your pictures.

quote:
Originally posted by SmackDaddy:

Nah. Not a doctor at all. I can just google things with the best of em.

The thing i don't understand is why our trainers have Rashard doing any sprints or lateral exercises whatsoever. The main treatment for any degree of sprain is REST. If you don't rest the ligaments properly they will not heal properly.

I was thinking the same thing - if he needs to recover before he plays what is with the sprints and jumping and all - I guess a game is much more intense, but you do need to let the ankle heal.

!!!!!!!! Is this organization an injury bug.....wow....this statement finally becomes true..."Only the Magic"

quote:
Originally posted by ball junkie:

quote:

Dooling has been out since early in training camp with a mysterious pain in his groin. Dooling is feeling discomfort in his pubic region and hip muscles and that is also putting a strain on his groin. It sounds eerily familiar to the sports hernia injury that Grant Hill suffered two years ago, one that needed surgery to repair and in essence limited him for a full season.

Dooling has no timetable as to when he will return and at this point his availability for the Oct. 31 season-opener could be in jeopardy. That would be a big blow to the Magic because Dooling has the ability to play two positions and he is one of the team

quote:
Originally posted by TrueMagicFan07:

quote:
Originally posted by You're Fat, Pat!:

so, TrueMagicFan07, who are the 3 guys who spell out "WIN"???

maybe Fendi, Marc and Adam???

Pat, you read my mind. At first I didn't know if I had enough room to squeeze their names in there.

BTW: Andie and Hutch, I corrected your names beneath your pictures.

Thank you True Magic. Being a brunette somehow just didn't seem like me.

Lewis doing better per John Denton:

quote:

Lewis suffered the injury on Oct. 10 and had hoped to play Saturday, but swelling returned to his ankle. He worked out hard before Saturday

I hate to say it, because I love both of their games - but at least if Ariza and Dooling have nagging injuries, we're not committed to either one of them long term as of now.