LaVar

2014 Draft Thread

Best Case: Better Version of Griffin

Better version of the guy who finished 3rd in MVP voting this year? Yea no. No chance. Different players. Shawn Marion if we're lucky, Kenneth Faried who can pass and dribble if we're not.

The way Nik wears his hat, I am glad he aint going to us.

His whole hand slapping display with his old uncle had bust written all over it. Before Any crazy hat placement even occurred.

Love the pick, means a PG that wasn't taken.

Go Ennis at this point, have a true passer.

Dude magic fans have been through a lot Otis sucked but rob so far hasn't proved anything I think we deserved better than to draft Gordon and most of all to give up afflalo for peanuts

Mate, I have followed this team (Internationally) since the Shaq days, through all of the ups and downs. We have not been through a lot, we unlike many franchises manage to rise and fall in a natural curve, we will be back up there within a few years. What is the over used term? Rome was not built in a day. There are way too many people who lack patience, you appear to be one of them.

We now have no offense besides Nicholson as sad as that sounds

Harris and Vic should score a lot next year, Harris can be a 20 point guy with AA gone easily

Dude magic fans have been through a lot Otis sucked but rob so far hasn't proved anything I think we deserved better than to draft Gordon and most of all to give up afflalo for peanuts

Honestly I believe that Henny has the future in mind with these moves.

At some point, we will need a Veteran to help solidify the team. Maybe there is something in the works for that, possibly being the reason hey we asked for peanuts.

The one thing to note is this:

Tanking for #1 is not a given and should not be relied on as a going forward strategy.

The moment you set your heart on number one, is when you loose the most.