Sign in to follow this  
morlegend

i'd be dissapointed if we don't go undefeated in our next 5

at toronto

vs New jersey

at New york

at Boston

vs Indiana..

all of those are winnable games... although i'm positive that we'll screw things up (we haven't had a win streak in more than 2 months....)

i feel like i'm about to get very dissapointed..

3 of those (new york, new jersey, and indiana) are extremely important...

at toronto

vs New jersey

at New york

at Boston

vs Indiana..

all of those are winnable games... although i'm positive that we'll screw things up (we haven't had a win streak in more than 2 months....)

i feel like i'm about to get very dissapointed..

3 of those (new york, new jersey, and indiana) are extremely important...

quote:
Originally posted by DarkoHero:

The only game we can afford to lose is Toronto. The rest are too important.

No! None of these game are affordable to loose. We have to WIN! No excuse from the Coach either.

So I suppose you're forgetting how Toronto handed us our @$$ a few weeks ago, once again, in Toronto?

That's the only game that's worrying me, with the possible exception of Vince Carter's last chance to play in Orlando before he becomes a Free Agent.. although with the way the team's been playing lately, I bet they go 4-0 and then lose to Boston.

Hoenstly if we are to make the playoffs we need at least one big winning streak to guarantee we will be in and set us away fro mthe pack, and I think these next five may do this.

quote:
Originally posted by richnba:

Hoenstly if we are to make the playoffs we need at least one big winning streak to guarantee we will be in and set us away fro mthe pack, and I think these next five may do this.

I wouldn't be thrilled, but I doubt I'd be that upset if we lost to the raptors, provided we don't get blown out, but we definately need to win the following four, and I'd certainly not be upset about a 6 game winning streak. Needless to say, beating New York, New Jersey, and Indiana would be huge.

The Toronto game really scares me. The Raptors just got humiliated by the Knicks yesterday and we just came off a big win. During this season that usually equates to a loss for us.