bhnole

Official 2013 NBA playoffs Thread

Lakers need an adult. And get the police in there, because they're just being assaulted out there. Need to check for their wallets after this one. The crowd was actually chanting "we want Phil" for a bit.

Lakers need an adult. And get the police in there, because they're just being assaulted out there. Need to check for their wallets after this one. The crowd was actually chanting "we want Phil" for a bit.

This has been horrible to watch, Spurs' bench is torching them.

This has been completely awesome to watch, Spurs' bench is torching them.

Nothing better than watching Dwight D-bag Howard's team getting torched by 30 on their home court to go down 0-3 in the playoffs.

Nothing better than watching Dwight D-bag Howard's team getting torched by 30 on their home court to go down 0-3 in the playoffs.

As bad as we were we never got swept in such dominating fashion. I hope Tim Duncan brings his A game one more time to crush that team.

Did you check out Duhon's stat line. Another thin of beauty also.

I hope dwight howard is really enjoying his season in L.A. fighting for the championship. What an idiot...

Did you check out Duhon's stat line. Another thin of beauty also.

Dont forget to add in LA savior Earl Clarks stats too...funny funny stuff in LA. No team deserves it more. I cant wait to see the Stern led revamping of LA this summer. Im sure they will trade Earl Clark and a ball of strings for Durant. Dont underestimate the evil emperor.

That being stated, I bet Dwight is glad they made it to the playoffs only to get used and embarassed.