Sign in to follow this  
D-BoFats

Would you rather have Artest or Maggette? (Trade Ideas)

quote:
Originally posted by the last don:

Adam_Magic, We could add other players to make it worthwhile for SAC but I really think if we got Artest we could really do something this year.

I totally agree, I am all for getting Artest but I would be suprised if SAC gave him up that easily!

Also Otis wouldnt gamble because he is far to "by the book" with players and their attitudes

The Magic will acquire Magette by trading Turkoglu, unless Turkoglu has a great year and we decide to keep him. Maggette wants to play here and is UNRESTRICTED next summer making this a likely scenario.

Magette is good at going to the basket, rebounding, and getting/making free throws. He is not good behind the 3 point line.

Ron Artest without a doubt. It would be like your getting more for your money. Offense and Defensive player with a good mid range game. What more can you ask for a player.

quote:
Originally posted by Erik:

I would do a arroyo,Redick,Ariza trade for Maggete,Williams.and maybe a future 1 or 2 round pick.

please no more 1st round pick givaways.. nowadays drafts are too deep.

i agree no picks. drafts are important to top up your talent at a cheep price!

i would like Magg's first but i wouldnt be upset with ronny either, as lng as in a stipulation on his trade is he can no longer release a rap album or hang out with dwight....ever!