Soul Bro

Official Draft Thread 3.0

Playoff teams IMO

Miami, New York, Indiana, Brooklyn, Chicago, Washington, Toronto, Cleveland, Milwaukee.

There are 9 teams there not 8 so I'll assume you don't mean Milwaukee (who I think will be terrible).

With our current roster, let's just say it stays with the players we currently have—your can kiss a top 3 pick good bye. It's bitter sweet missing out on Parker and Wiggins most likely but as long as we get a top 5 pick next year I won't complain.

Bobcats

Sixers

Celtics

Detroit

Cleveland

Milwaukee

Suns

Washington

Sacramento

All could theoretically finish worse than us. So I won't be greedy, just give a a pick somewhere in the top 5.

Obviously I think most people would agree we would like, and I would even say we need BB and AA gone. Both are black holes on offense and not in the future plans of this team. No reason to have them eating into our young guys development on both ends of the ball.

Hopefully we pull off some moves here in the next month or so. Bledsoe would be a nice start to open up PT for Vic.

On what planet are the Cavs or Sixers finishing worse than us.?

By the way, the Eastern Conference will be hilariously bad this season. The 11th seed in the West could be better than the 6th seed in the East

The Top 4 in the East will actually be quite good this year.

With our current roster, let's just say it stays with the players we currently have—your can kiss a top 3 pick good bye. It's bitter sweet missing out on Parker and Wiggins most likely but as long as we get a top 5 pick next year I won't complain.

Bobcats

Sixers

Celtics

Detroit

Cleveland

Milwaukee

Suns

Washington

Sacramento

All could theoretically finish worse than us. So I won't be greedy, just give a a pick somewhere in the top 5.

Obviously I think most people would agree we would like, and I would even say we need BB and AA gone. Both are black holes on offense and not in the future plans of this team. No reason to have them eating into our young guys development on both ends of the ball.

Hopefully we pull off some moves here in the next month or so. Bledsoe would be a nice start to open up PT for Vic.

Just another possible addition to that list, Atlanta has alot of free agents and could end up in a rebuild as well.

The Top 4 in the East will actually be quite good this year.

I think he was getting at, that the east is gonna be very top heavy with a big drop off from really good to really bad.

We added one guy to a roster that won 20 games. We should be fine. Also I expect Glen Davis, AA (if not traded) and Jameer Nelson to have a lot of mystery injuries this year.

It's not like Dipo is going to come in and light up the scoreboard his first year. He still has to develop his offensive game. Our defense will improve but offensively we have a lot of work to do. We will still lose a lot of games next year.

Just hoping we cut Moore and DQ Jones. No disrespect to Jones, hard worker and all but he has no basketball skill whatsoever.

If the players that take their spots are better, then sure, by all means.

But those guys did a great job for us in a tough situation and showed a lot of promise. They may not end up as core guys for the Magic, but I like them, and I've been happy to have them on our team.