Soul Bro

Official Draft Thread 3.0

I don't know how anyone could want Olidipo with a top 3 pick. You've got to be kidding me that guy will NEVER be anything offensivley and you don't draft a defensive 2 with a top 3 pick. PASS. 2 guards job is to score, and I'd like mine to be able to do just that. Ben can be every bit as good a defender as Olidipo if he wants to be, which is up to him.

anyone who has McLemore on their list hates freedom

thankfully Rob Hennigan appears to be a smart person with a measured approach to his drafting and will see that McLemore is a frontrunner who can't dribble

Commie.

It really doesn't matter because this class is so underwhelming. Outside of Noel, none of these guys are top picks in a different class. Unless you get Noel, you're settling for what you get.

ANN ARBOR -- Michigan sophomore point guard Trey Burke says he still isn't sure where he'll be playing basketball next season.It'll be at Michigan or somewhere in the NBA.

But as of now, his mind isn't made up.

"It's still up in the air," Burke said Friday live on ESPN's "SportsCenter." "It's a decision I'll definitely be announcing here in the next couple days."

"It'll definitely be a tough decision, just like last year."

The sophomore point guard then went on with ESPN Radio 710-AM in Los Angeles and said he'd likely make up his mind Sunday.

http://www.mlive.com...nba_decisi.html

Burke would be pure stupid from a financial standpoint to do anything but declare this year. He's not top 10 in next years draft class if he returns. That being said, I would respect him if he decided to return for a year but I would be SHOCKED if he did.

• Upvote 1

ANN ARBOR, Mich. -- Michigan sophomore guard Trey Burke, the consensus national player of the year, will enter the NBA draft, according to media reports.

The Wolverines have scheduled a news conference for Sunday afternoon, where Burke will announce his decision.

http://espn.go.com/nba/draft2013/story/_/id/9167744/trey-burke-michigan-wolverines-enter-nba-draft-according-reports

talking about first round picks is boring. there is only like 5 of them we will choose from

let'stalk about late second round picks or people who will be undrafted

Nate Wolters or Michael Snaer would tickle my fancy just fine.

Nate Wolters or Michael Snaer would tickle my fancy just fine.

What you would do with them in your personal life is your business.

• Upvote 1

talking about first round picks is boring. there is only like 5 of them we will choose from

let'stalk about late second round picks or people who will be undrafted

Eric Greene would be interesting if he is available in rd 2. So would Ray McCallum.