Soul Bro

Official Draft Thread 3.0

You guys might think I'm crazy but I'm still hoping to see more of D. Lamb. We know one thing... dude can shoot like crazy from three land.

I have a weird feeling the Lamb is gonna be very good for us once he has his confidence.

Kid can shoot and play ball.

Would love to see us bring in Snaer but he is probably better off with another team since we draft Dipo. Minutes will be hard to come by with Lamb, Jones, Dipo and Harkless on our summer league team.

Would love to see us bring in Snaer but he is probably better off with another team since we draft Dipo. Minutes will be hard to come by with Lamb, Jones, Dipo and Harkless on our summer league team.

I was thinking the same thing. He'd be redundant now. Maybe if we trade afflalo...

I have a weird feeling the Lamb is gonna be very good for us once he has his confidence.

Kid can shoot and play ball.

Yeah it's funny seeing people clamour over draft picks and then toss them to the side after 1 or 2 years. Lamb's barely 21 if even, there's definitely no reason to give up on him as a prospect just yet. As someone else stated, I wouldn't mind going into the season with Oladipo as the starter and Lamb as the main backup. Playing with house money in my opinion.

Maybe this Romero guy is decent but he's yet another forward. Was hoping to get a point guard in the second round since Beno is obviously gone and ET Moore sucks.

Honestly if Nicholson is part of a trade package that the Clippers are requesting for Bledsoe, and we plan to at some point part ways with Big Baby and Harrington, PF isn't as deep as we really think. On the other hand we could realistically go into the season with Bledsoe as a starter and Jameer coming off the bench so I'm not sure why everyone feels like the cupboard is so bare at the PG position. There's better PG's that we can get via trade or Free Agency than the guys that came off the board in the late 2nd round.

If we're going to tank next season, what better way than playing with below average PG's?

I would love to add Marcus Smart next year to this roster.

Looks like the Sixers and Celtics are going into full tank mode so their will be some competition for the worst record.

If we're going to tank next season, what better way than playing with below average PG's?

But then unless we get Smart, we're looking at trash at PG again next year. We're not saying we need to get CP3, but a young PG with some upside would be nice. Jameer is not the future and Moore is garbage.

Talent matters but this draft was also about instilling/solidifying a culture in Orlando. Nice job, Henny.

p.s. It's nice to see players wearing tailored suits instead of circus tents to the draft.