Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Official Game Thread: Magic @ Spurs

This is an awfl night to have Matt Goukas commentating. Wonder if he caught this problem in the last couple of nights.

On the bright side, Vooch is back to his usual self dominating the boards and it seems Lamb is playing with more confidence. Hope Doron can continue that, I'd like to see him contribute in some way.

It was nice to see Lamb do something useful. He may not stick in the league but I liked his attitude as a hard worker and willing role player at UK.

Lol the one time of course that JVauhgn doesnt just walk off the court. If he did that to Pops he'd end up missing for a week.

On the game note, gotta say I love how athletic our guys even look. Even with horrible shooting our guys looked like blurs compared to the Spurs. I even think Lamb may have a spot on this team if he realizes that he can fit in well with his shooting next to Harkless and Harris to spread the floor for them.

What this team could really need is a solid perimeter shooter. Someone who can spread the floor, is unselfish, plays solid D, and is a solid passer. Some one who is hard working, a solid locker room guy, and will fit in on any team with any amount of playing time. It would help if he was a veteran player too, so he could coach up the young guys while we rebuild. I just have no idea where we could find a player like that in the offseason in free agency...