Sign in to follow this  
Ellzolo

NBA Offseason 2013 Thread

Apparently hedo was a burden and our team was better without Dwight... I guess I didn't realise Lewis, Courtney Lee and Alston were the real corner stones to our finals team.

Our finals run was pretty impressive considering we were starting two career backups at the guard positions.

Please let the season start already so we don't have to debate the merits of the WNBA and Hedo's value five years ago.

Amen

Please let the season start already so we don't have to debate the merits of the WNBA and Hedo's value five years ago.

THIS

OMG WHY IS THE SEASON NOT STARTING THO

I don't know why I'm so anxious to watch us plow through a 20-30 win season, but...COME ON...

John Denton ‏@JohnDenton555 7m

Not only are arms of #Magic @moe_harkless bigger (he can do 3 reps X 275 now; couldn't do 225 1X last yr) he's also grown from 6-8 to 6-9.

John Denton ‏@JohnDenton555 4m

#Magic @moe_harkless on chemistry from working all summer:"We’re more than teammates;we treat each other like brothers.That’s gonna help us"

John Denton ‏@JohnDenton555 2m

#Magic PF @tobias31 has bulked up from 223 to 240 lbs by working in weightroom from the end of last season. Says he still has explosiveness.

Expand

Josh Robbins ‏@JoshuaBRobbins 1h

Maurice Harkless' new listing as 6 feet 9 appears legit. He's definitely gotten taller since the start of last season.

Harkless and Harris say the Magic's young nucleus improved during offseason

Training camp starts next week I believe, excited for the return of Magic basketball even though this will be another rebuilding year.

What about Hedo's value in the WNBA? He'd still be taking fall away 3 pointers.

• Upvote 2

What about Hedo's value in the WNBA? He'd still be taking fall away 3 pointers.

But the ball is smaller, so it would only make sense ;)/>