Sign in to follow this  
Ellzolo

NBA Offseason 2013 Thread

I don't know what's so funny about bringing in Collison. He'd be very cheap and we'd get a capable backup PG. Nelson is always missing games and we currently have no backup for Jameer on the roster. If we want to go a cheaper route we could go Beaubois or Beverly.

Isn't Udrih still part of the team?

I really think in next years draft there will be four players based on what ive seen from them so far that can immediately turn a team around and that Wiggins, Randle, Parker, and Walker. Looking at their positions makes me think that we need to get a pg via trade or free agent and I'm really looking forward to seeing Lamb, Hark, and Harris shooting from 3 cause thats another area we need to get better at.

Walker as in Florida's Chris Walker? With his eligibility in doubt he might not play a single game next year and honestly I'd take Aaron Gordon, Marcus Smart and Joel Embiid over him anyday.

I'd be lying if I said I wasn't a tad upset we didn't make a move for T-Robinson. We have plenty of second rounders coming up and could have thrown in our pick this year. If you have a chance to get a top 5 pick from previous years draft for next to nothing, you do it. Especially if your a team in our position trying to acquire assets.

I really think in next years draft there will be four players based on what ive seen from them so far that can immediately turn a team around and that Wiggins, Randle, Parker, and Walker. Looking at their positions makes me think that we need to get a pg via trade or free agent and I'm really looking forward to seeing Lamb, Hark, and Harris shooting from 3 cause thats another area we need to get better at.

who is walker?

Walker as in Florida's Chris Walker? With his eligibility in doubt he might not play a single game next year and honestly I'd take Aaron Gordon, Marcus Smart and Joel Embiid over him anyday.

Dante.Exum

Rotoworld is reporting that the Magic are interested in PF Brandon Wright. If they so happen to sign him then we know that someone in the front court is getting moved for sure. I don't see us keeping Osby, Davis, Nicholson, and Wright on the roster. That'd be way to many PF's and not alot of minutes

Rotoworld is reporting that the Magic are interested in PF Brandon Wright. If they so happen to sign him then we know that someone in the front court is getting moved for sure. I don't see us keeping Osby, Davis, Nicholson, and Wright on the roster. That'd be way to many PF's and not alot of minutes

Wright would add depth at 5 as stated.

Also, Baby and Nicholson are trade-able assets as well.

The magic REALLY need interior D.

Also, Osby will most likely play SF and replace Dequan Jones (they will have a nice little camp battle anyway, since Jones is on the summer roster).

Osby could be a complete steal at this position in the draft. Him and Harris and Harkless is a rather nasty wing rotation.