Sign in to follow this  
MagicPhan732

On Cold Pizza this morning.......

On cold pizza Jamile Hill who used to write for the Orlando Sentinel and skip both said the Knicks will make the playoffs because the Orlando Magic will allow them to. Skip then says the Orlando magic are one of the biggest collapses in sports history after ending the season winning 12 of 14 and starting this season 13-4 they have lost the last 10 of 12, and both said Dwight Howard is a bad player with the ball, has no offense, and to this point is a dissappointment. I am confused

On cold pizza Jamile Hill who used to write for the Orlando Sentinel and skip both said the Knicks will make the playoffs because the Orlando Magic will allow them to. Skip then says the Orlando magic are one of the biggest collapses in sports history after ending the season winning 12 of 14 and starting this season 13-4 they have lost the last 10 of 12, and both said Dwight Howard is a bad player with the ball, has no offense, and to this point is a dissappointment. I am confused

The guys 21 years old and look at the numbers he puts up on both the offensive and defensive side of the ball, it's the game plan and the team in general..Basketball is a team game so for anyone to judge Dwight like that is mentally distorted..Theres no players that compliment Dwight...Darko is stiiill learning and has alot to go..Turk plays pretty good and so does Ariza..Those are the only guys I see worth keeping to be honest with you..Brian Hill....*Sigh.....If your not going to quit..Change your whole game plan and speed up the pace of the game to see if they become more consistent..That slow pace game is whats killing us! It's heart wrenching to have high hopes the way the season started now, its saaaaad.

Jemele Hill is idiotic, pointing fingers at Dwight and even Darko is stupid. Our perimeter game is an absolute mess right now on both ends of the floor.

I still like our frontline of 21 year olds in Dwight, Darko and Ariza. But until the backcourt gets fixed, teams will pack the paint and limit our size advantage.

The bigger story is that ESPN actually allowed the 2 worst reporters ever to actually appear on TV and discuss anything. God, I would rather watch Laguna Beach.

Good to see that Jemele Hill has become a full-fledged ESPN talking head. To say that the Magic's problems are from Dwight and Darko just shows to me the incompetence of ESPN as a whole. I bet Skip and Jemele have watched maybe one Magic game all year. They just look up stats and say oh man that Dwight turns it over alot. Darko was the 2nd overall pick and is not averaging 20 and 10 he must suck. Okay cut to air and lets bash the Magic even though we are very uninformed. Maybe Brian Hill could be Skip's partner next year. I really dislike everyone at ESPN right now except Jay Bilas who went to bat for the Noles in the tourney.

quote:
Originally posted by emory889:

The bigger story is that ESPN actually allowed the 2 worst reporters ever to actually appear on TV and discuss anything. God, I would rather watch Laguna Beach.

Excellent, and the next choice would be the Gong show bloopers!!

they also talked about JJ and Morrison. Skip said he thought JJ would be a steve kerr type player and Skip also said that he was wrong because JJ can't even get minutes on one of the worst offenses in the NBA. The black chick said that the NCAA tourny game against LSU last year showed that JJ couldn't create his own shot so he wouldn't do anything in the NBA.

quote:
Originally posted by Drain-O:

Good to see that Jemele Hill has become a full-fledged ESPN talking head. To say that the Magic's problems are from Dwight and Darko just shows to me the incompetence of ESPN as a whole. I bet Skip and Jemele have watched maybe one Magic game all year. They just look up stats and say oh man that Dwight turns it over alot. Darko was the 2nd overall pick and is not averaging 20 and 10 he must suck. Okay cut to air and lets bash the Magic even though we are very uninformed. Maybe Brian Hill could be Skip's partner next year. I really dislike everyone at ESPN right now except Jay Bilas who went to bat for the Noles in the tourney.

A good example of this is last nights game, they could point to the stat sheet and say Sean May had a good game knocking down wide open jumpers at Darko's expense. Well why was May that open? Because Darko had to drop way back in the lane because our perimeter D keeps no one out of the lane. It would be nice if reporters actually did their homework.

Well I am glad those reporters are so open minded. I am sure one game from the all time 3 point shooter and etc. Would determine the next ten to 15 years of his life. Makes sense too me. JJ is not the next MJ but he his certainly more then what they label him as. Oh, is it his fault he doesn't play more?