Sign in to follow this  
Ryan the Magic Fan

Moe Harkless

This thread jinxed Harkless

Felt sorry for Harkless, had a poor shooting day so he drove to the basket like you're meant to and got hacked on at least 5 shots but got no calls. Things might have gone different for him if he got some free throws.

A hard playing, 2 way slasher who can hit open corner 3s and bricks free throws whose ceiling is "3rd best player on a title team", and no one suggests Nick Anderson?!?

No post game.

Dunno about the player comparisons but, i do see him as one of those defensive impact guys like Josh Smith, Shawn Marion he seems like he will be able to disrupt offenses. Any offense will be a bonus.

It's hard to call the potential on a 19 year old kid, but if I had to, I'd say he's Luol Deng.

Felt sorry for Harkless, had a poor shooting day so he drove to the basket like you're meant to and got hacked on at least 5 shots but got no calls. Things might have gone different for him if he got some free throws.

Refs win again.

This thread jinxed Harkless

Not really. The refs missed a lot of foul calls on Harkless last night. They have it against the Magic, unfortunately. Same thing happened to us against OKC.