Sign in to follow this  
CTMagicUK

2024 Playoffs Thread: Round 1 Game 4 Cavs Vs Magic 04/27 1PM ET

LfG!

let’s carry the momentum and ateal one in cleveland. 
nobody is believing in us, even vinsanity says we are only good for 1 win because of our youthfulness. 
only chuck believes. Which i don’t know if a good thing or bad. Lol

To anyone who paid attention scoring from the first half of the season through the second half dipped big time. However, holding a team to less then 100 points in this era is amazing.

Through four playoff games it's very good. Magic are elite at something. Add 3 point shooting or someone who can dribble breakdown another team and the Magic are a dynasty waiting to happen. Doesn't even have to be a star. Literally another super good ball handler and the shooter can be one of the guys we have getting better. 

I wish Chris Paul was younger but give me a guy like him who just wants to win and i'll show you a championship! 

Franz has been crucial the last two games. Huge shoutout to him. Love to Jalen, WCJ, JI, Mo and Kelle, too. Bounce back, Paulo! We need you!

I had a wedding today but I got to listen to the entire game on SiriosXM on the way there. It was the first time I've ever done that and it was amazing! During the 2nd half the announces got as excited as I did. What a game, gonna watch the 2nd half now! Go Magic!!!

Rewatching the game now. One of the moves I love from Mose, we’re up 29 with 4:10 left and we’re about to pull everyone. Mose has AB up at the scores table to check in for Franz at the next dead ball so the kid can get his well deserved curtain call after a master class game! Then he immediately calls a timeout to make the mass subs of the rest of the lineup. I question his offensive X’s and O’s sometimes, but man I get why every player and coach in the league they ask about him has nothing but praise for that man. He gets it, and I’m glad he’s our coach.

The best thing happened to me with this game. I wasn't able to watch live and late last night I accidentally had the score spoiled for me. But this morning while I was half asleep I had this incredibly clear thought that id actually misread the score and it was Cleveland who won the game. So when I woke up and watched I genuinely wasn't sure the outcome and it made the game super exciting. 

That third quarter defense was unbelievable. Franz Wagner was incredible. Everyone gave everything. 2-2 with momentum, if we can steal one in Cleveland this might be something special.

• Like 1

We have always been a good home team. My hope is that the confidence from the last two games translates over into Cleveland. Frankly don’t want this to go back to a game 7 in Cleveland. 

Take care of business in Game 5 so we have the ability to shut them out in Game 6 at home.

7 hours ago, CTMagicUK said:

That third quarter defense was unbelievable. Franz Wagner was incredible. Everyone gave everything. 2-2 with momentum, if we can steal one in Cleveland this might be something special.

When we D up like that we can beat anybody! I've watched basketball for over 50 years and the D we put out in the 3rd was top 10 of all time for me. Absolutely smothering!

Guys and gals, don’t miss it. Right now in the NBA, there’s a major changing of the guard with new studs and their teams taking over. The Lebrons, Durants, and Stephs seemingly are fading. Love that we are part of this new generation! Go Magic!

8 hours ago, A Better DJ & Photographer said:

When we D up like that we can beat anybody! I've watched basketball for over 50 years and the D we put out in the 3rd was top 10 of all time for me. Absolutely smothering!

The look on Donovan's face was priceless after experiencing the Magic's smothering defense in the 3rd quarter through the end of the 4th.  The look on his face was like:

RRGCZ8.png