Sign in to follow this  
CTMagicUK

2024 Playoffs Thread: Round 1 Game 3 Cavs Vs Magic 04/25 7PM ET

6 hours ago, Jay Magic said:

the kid is gonna be a all time great... 

fickle fans with no real basketball knowledge whine... real 1s know!

Just please don't put out an Orlando Sentinel poll asking if fans think Paolo Bachero is worth $200M. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

5 hours ago, Jay Magic said:

the kid is gonna be a all time great... 

fickle fans with no real basketball knowledge whine... real 1s know!

Hey Jay, I hope you don't mean what you said. You do know that fans from all walks of life post on this board. I believe that there are posters that are former Magic players and/or former professional basketball players on other teams who post on this message board. Some of them probably critique how our current players are performing on a given night.

So, in my opinion there are posters on this board with real basketball knowlege who are not just whining but critiquing based on their knowlege of the game.

14 minutes ago, TreyMachine said:

Just please don't put out an Orlando Sentinel poll asking if fans think Paolo Bachero is worth $200M. 

hahaha good 1. could you imagine 

4 hours ago, TrueMagicFan07 said:

Hey Jay, I hope you don't mean what you said. You do know that fans from all walks of life post on this board. I believe that there are posters that are former Magic players and/or former professional basketball players on other teams who post on this message board. Some of them probably critique how our current players are performing on a given night.

So, in my opinion there are posters on this board with real basketball knowlege who are not just whining but critiquing based on their knowlege of the game.

Nobody on this board is a former Magic player. 

1 hour ago, CTMagicUK said:

Could you please explain to me how you know that.  :)

Edit: Anyway, I am not saying Ball Junkie or Soul Bro are former Magic Players, but I believe they have  some background and knowledge of the game.

7 hours ago, CTMagicUK said:

Jay said:  "the kid is gonna be a all time great..."  "fickle fans with no real basketball knowledge whine... real 1s know!"

My response was: "I BELIEVE that there are posters that are former Magic players AND/OR former professional basketball players on other teams who post on this message board."

vsenHU.gif

When I use to lurk on the Tampa Bay Bucaneers message board, there were 2 members/posters who let it be known that they coached in some capacity professionally, and other posters sometimes asked for their opinion..

One of the posters I'm referring to was just as critical of a player's performance, as anyone else, and he was a "real fan" with knowlege of the game of football.

7 hours ago, TreyMachine said:

I laughed at this one Trey. 

On 4/25/2024 at 10:24 AM, Albert Lergier said:

WHY CAN'T THE MAGIC WIN THE NEXT 2 GAMES AT HOME AND GO WITH MOMENTUM TO CLEVELAND AND BEAT THEM IN GAME 5?

WITH ALL THE RESPECT TO EVERYBODY, I'D SUPERSIZE THE LINE-UP AS MICH AS POSSIBLE:

JI on Mitchell

Jalen on Garland

Franz on Strus

Paolo on Mobley

Wendell on Allen

The Cavs are big and rebound well, BUT WE ARE A BETTER DEFENSIVE TEAM THAN THEM. Play Goga if necessary....play & stay BIG !!!!

I still like the Magic in 6 , but if it takes 7, bring it on.....I live for win or go home games

HOPE IS MANDATORY FOR THIS FORUM,  HOPE IS MANDATORY FOR THIS FORUM, HOPE IS MANDATORY FOR THIS FORUM

ALMOST DONE BUT NOT DONE 

COULD HAVE BEEN DONE BY WINNING 1 MORE GAME DURING THE REGULAR SEASON WHICH WOULD HAVE EARN US THE TIE BREAKER VS CLEVELAND. GAME 7 COULD EASILY WOULD HAVE BEEN A HOME GAME. MAGIC LOST 4 OF THE LAST REGULAR SEASON GAMES....THE HURT ONE VS CHARLOTTE

IT'S NOT WHAT HAPPENED YESTERDAY.....IT'S WHAT COULD HAVE BEEN FOR THIS TEAM (SPECIALLY PAOLO) IF WE WOULD'VE WON AND FACE THE BEST TEAM IN THE LEAGUE IN THE SEMI-FINAL SERIES.

THE FLIP SIDE OF THIS COIN IS THAT BY WINNING 3 PLAYOFF GAMES ALMOST GUARANTEES THAT A GOOD OR VERY GOOD OR A STAR CAN BECOME A MAGIC PLAYER OR 2 AS SOON AS JUNE 30. THE FORESEEABLE 1ST ROUNDERS ARE GOING TO COME ON THE CHEAP. LATE 1ST ROUNDERS

AND THE MAGIC HAVE A LOT OF FLEXIBILITY CAP SPEAKING. THE FO WITHOUT ANY DOUBT HAVE POSITIONED THIS TEAM FOR THE NEXT 3 TO 5 YEARS AT LEAST.