Sign in to follow this  
CTMagicUK

2024 Playoffs Thread: Round 1 Game 3 Cavs Vs Magic 04/25 7PM ET

Cavs lead the series 2-0 but this is the first game at Kia Center. Magic are -1.5 point favorites.

Game is on NBATV in the US. 

Projected starting lineups: 

Cavs:

Darius Garland

Donovan Mitchell 

Max Strus

Evan Mobley

Jarret Allen

Injury Report: Dean Wade, Ty Jerome, Craig Porter all OUT

Magic:

Jalen Suggs

Gary Harris

Franz Wagner

Paolo Banchero

Jonathan Isaac 

Injury report: None (thankfully)

Let's get it! 

(This thread isn't nearly as hype as a TMF made one so apologies for that but it's still somewhere to discuss the game)

All or nothing time for the boys...

We play how i know we can play then we win the game... Everybody in!!

• Upvote 1

WHY CAN'T THE MAGIC WIN THE NEXT 2 GAMES AT HOME AND GO WITH MOMENTUM TO CLEVELAND AND BEAT THEM IN GAME 5?

WITH ALL THE RESPECT TO EVERYBODY, I'D SUPERSIZE THE LINE-UP AS MICH AS POSSIBLE:

JI on Mitchell

Jalen on Garland

Franz on Strus

Paolo on Mobley

Wendell on Allen

The Cavs are big and rebound well, BUT WE ARE A BETTER DEFENSIVE TEAM THAN THEM. Play Goga if necessary....play & stay BIG !!!!

I still like the Magic in 6 , but if it takes 7, bring it on.....I live for win or go home games

HOPE IS MANDATORY FOR THIS FORUM,  HOPE IS MANDATORY FOR THIS FORUM, HOPE IS MANDATORY FOR THIS FORUM

4 hours ago, CTMagicUK said:

Cavs lead the series 2-0 but this is the first game at Kia Center. Magic are -1.5 point favorites.

Game is on NBATV in the US. 

Projected starting lineups: 

Cavs:

Darius Garland

Donovan Mitchell 

Max Strus

Evan Mobley

Jarret Allen

Injury Report: Dean Wade, Ty Jerome, Craig Porter all OUT

Magic:

Jalen Suggs

Gary Harris

Franz Wagner

Paolo Banchero

Jonathan Isaac 

Injury report: None (thankfully)

Let's get it! 

(This thread isn't nearly as hype as a TMF made one so apologies for that but it's still somewhere to discuss the game)

Line has moved slightly in our favor this morning to -2.5. Surprising, I thought the Vegas money would push it the other direction after the feel of the first couple games.

Let’s get it! First home playoff game in Orlando in ages! If any of y’all are going tonight, make sure to make your energy felt!!!

13 minutes ago, All Eyes On Me said:

Looks like we get the Scott Foster crew tonight. Get ready to be frustrated 

I'm already frustrated with the projected starting lineup that CT posted above.  It hasn't worked for 2 games.  It probably won't work this time either.

People focus on the 5 and whether Isaac should start in that lineup, which he hadn't done all season.  I think it's a fair question, although I'm not sure of the answer.  To me the bigger issue is that neither Suggs nor Harris is even close to a point guard.  We've seen repeatedly against better teams that having no point guard out there is not a recipe for success.

28 minutes ago, JJZFL said:

I'm already frustrated with the projected starting lineup that CT posted above.  It hasn't worked for 2 games.  It probably won't work this time either.

People focus on the 5 and whether Isaac should start in that lineup, which he hadn't done all season.  I think it's a fair question, although I'm not sure of the answer.  To me the bigger issue is that neither Suggs nor Harris is even close to a point guard.  We've seen repeatedly against better teams that having no point guard out there is not a recipe for success.

I don’t think CT had any inside info on the projected starting lineup, just going off of what it’s been the first 2 games. If we don’t switch it up, we deserve to lose.