Sign in to follow this  
CTMagicUK

2024 NBA Playoff Thread

8 hours ago, Luke_FfS said:

Harris is not making anything exceptional, but it's solid and in our situation, is a good fit for what we have. There could also be an argument that we're not maximizing him, with our lack of ball movement and spacing. When he's hot from 3's he could make the difference, potentially an X-factor for our series.

I don't know, I think Harris is just a low volume guy, you need guys like that. If he had an expanded offensive role his defense would likely drop off.

Plus he's only really a spot up shooter (doesn't shoot off movement or off the dribble) and there aren't many reliable ways to run sets to get those guys better looks because it's dependent on teams helping off of them. 

He definitely could be an X factor in this series though, we'll need to play good, disciplined guard defense and hit shots and that's his game.

4 hours ago, CTMagicUK said:

I don't know, I think Harris is just a low volume guy, you need guys like that. If he had an expanded offensive role his defense would likely drop off.

Not an offensive expanded role by design, but following the flow of the game. A lot of times paint was clogged with no space for Paolo and Franz. In playoffs will be even more, so we'll need the low volume guys to hit their shots. If Harris is able to shot at high %, like he has done last season and this one before the injury, he'll help our stars have more space. But we have to find him in the right spots first.

Random fact i just discovered. DLo has already lived in Orlando, as he attended Montverde Academy. Thus, him signing here wouldn’t be too random.

52 minutes ago, Soul Bro said:

Random fact i just discovered. DLo has already lived in Orlando, as he attended Montverde Academy. Thus, him signing here wouldn’t be too random.

I’m planning on scouting him later tonight. I am interested to see how he looks this year in The Playoffs.  His best version would admittedly be a good fit here.

2 hours ago, Soul Bro said:

Too inconsistent. I've watched a few Lakers games, especially when they played against my 2nd favorite team the Warriors.

Dlo needs a player like LeBron to open up the floor for him. When that happens, he is a prolific scorer. If LeBron is injured or on the bench, not so much. 

4 hours ago, TrueMagicFan07 said:

Too inconsistent. I've watched a few Lakers games, especially when they played against my 2nd favorite team the Warriors.

Dlo needs a player like LeBron to open up the floor for him. When that happens, he is a prolific scorer. If LeBron is injured or on the bench, not so much. 

seems like a good fit.. The Magic will continue to give Paolo and Franz the task of running the offense. 

1 hour ago, orlandoholic said:

seems like a good fit.. The Magic will continue to give Paolo and Franz the task of running the offense. 

As you guys might say, he (dlo) has to have plays designed for him. If he is on the court at the same time with Paolo and Franz, there will be no play designed for him.

Maybe it would work if he comes off the bench like the Warriors did with Klay Thompson.

3 hours ago, All Eyes On Me said:

Home teams go 8-0 in game 1. Let’s see if we can get some drama added to the playoffs tomorrow 

About to post this. 
hope we change the trend and we steal 1 in Cleveland.