Soul Bro

2023-2024 General Game Thread

2 hours ago, harryfromphilly said:

hey fan   just you and me lol

win or lose this has been a bad game for the magic

It was R.E.A.L.L.Y bad!   From time to time I would leave the room. It was hard to watch.

15 hours ago, Albert Lergier said:

I hope we get Wendell for our match versus the Heat. That Adebayo guy is very physical and crafty. I want Wendell ready for this home game...it is on Dec 20.

I think Goga would do well against Bam. Goga's game kinda reminds me of the Polish Hammer's game.

It seems like we are getting in the habit of letting teams hang around and then turning on the jets to pull away at the end. I will take that over the losses where we fought like hell to get back in the game and then fell apart in the 2nd half. 9 in a row, I'll take a few ugly wins to keep the streak going!

Another game where the defense didn't really seem all that great for long stretches but we pulled it out. Can't get complacent. To be fair the Wizards were scorching hot from 3 for a lot of the game which kept them in it and there were some... Questionable... Calls from Scott Foster and his crew every time the Magic threatened to pull away. 

We showed up on offense. Franz, Paolo, Ingles, Mo were all awesome. Paolo with a great bounce back game and much better effort, mid range jumper was near automatic for him this game. Franz with 31/7/8 and no turnovers is unbelievable really.

Didn't think it was a good Goga game at all. Couldn't hang on defense with a very perimeter oriented Wizards attack, lots of fouls and turnovers, didn't offer much threat offensively with the Wizards walling off the paint. 

Cole surprisingly quiet but he's allowed one now and again, especially if we win anyway. 

Think JI had an impactful cameo, guessing they wanted to limit him to under 10 mins coming off the sore ankle and he made them count.

9 in a row. This franchise has never won 10 games in a row. The last time they lost was @Brooklyn. The next game is @Brooklyn. Let's avenge that **** and make history.

This y’all, would have been a game we would have lost last season.. Not a lot going our way and the Wizards were scorching hot for the most part…

This is what real fundamental improvement looks like!!!

17 hours ago, Shine88 said:

Hilarious.

I get a little sad knowing that those guys are now retired, though. That’s the Era I grew up with. Dirk, T-Mac, Vince, KG… and many more

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Shine88 said:

I love this so much. It is all well and good to see basketball writers coming around to us, but it really hits a sweet spot coming from players, especially those who actually played against us the last time we were good

Sheesh Mikael Bridges cant miss... 21 points in the 1st quarter and counting..

Theyre grabbing every board too

Well theres plenty of time to comeback, its the NBA..

The loss of wendell carter is very apparent in this 1q