Soul Bro

2023-2024 General Game Thread

8 minutes ago, ball junkie said:

So much for Zach Lowe and his negative numbers for when Paolo and Franz are on the court lol …sure didn’t happen tonight 

Was thinking the same thing.  

Ok yall …I am officially on the Suggs wagon …you think that dude puts on with all that hyper stuff ??? …so my son made me stay here where the players drive out …I am not kidding when I say as he was walking to his car he was shouting stuff …when he drove out he stopped, rolled down his window and started pumping his fist just like he does in the games …then he started taking pics and signing stuff …the crowd started yelling Jalen ! Jalen ! And he started yelling Jalen with them lol 

That dude is something else I’m a fan now !!!

• Like 3
  • Upvote 3

7 minutes ago, ball junkie said:

Ok yall …I am officially on the Suggs wagon …you think that dude puts on with all that hyper stuff ??? …so my son made me stay here where the players drive out …I am not kidding when I say as he was walking to his car he was shouting stuff …when he drove out he stopped, rolled down his window and started pumping his fist just like he does in the games …then he started taking pics and signing stuff …the crowd started yelling Jalen ! Jalen ! And he started yelling Jalen with them lol 

That dude is something else I’m a fan now !!!

Jordan Poole?

All that stuff can come back to bite you. Next, he''ll be asking for the bag.

• Downvote 3

13 minutes ago, ball junkie said:

Forgot to add when he rolled down his windows there was a woman in the passenger side and like 6 kids on the back lol …GO MAGIC 

That is a bit unsafe )

Unbelievable win. 

Franz came through with a monster second half. More of THIS Franz please. 

Actually thought Suggs was quiet and not his usual impactful self the whole game but when he got called for that foul on Jokic in the 4th something awakened inside of him that just wanted to give that energy to the crowd and it seemed to buoy this team down the stretch. 

Bench came up huge again to a man, Ingles, Cole, Mo Wagner all got buckets when we needed them. Gary Harris was quiet but he hit one when we really needed it. Isaac did some good stuff, I actually thought it was his worst game defensively since he got back, think the Nuggets knew he'd be helping in the paint and designed some sets to get his man open on the perimeter. But he still got boards and finished around the paint. 

Not our best defensive performance all around. Jokic carved us up, the Nuggets had some difficult to guard sets and they were zipping the ball and forcing us to scramble, and they made a bunch of tough shots too to be fair. 

But none of that negative stuff matters. We got a W. Paolo is cooking from 3. Cole was hot. Goga battled as best he could in the toughest matchup.

Great W. 5 in a row. We are actually a good team.

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Jason Funderburker said:

Had this thought during the game: Ingles plays the game like a shorter Jokic. The way the moves with the ball and his handles and passing look so similar. Maybe explains why he always has ridiculous +/- numbers

If I could +1 (it's broke for me for some reason) I would. Ingles was phenomenal tonight. It's that old man game, so slow it catches the defense off guard somehow.