Soul Bro

2023-2024 General Game Thread

i was very concerned before the season. And it’s showing why. I already had issues with our Lack of X and Os before the season and before Tibbets left. 
But now it’s Mosley who is left alone. I watched the game with my headphones. You could hear the coach. He’s really only concerned with defense. It’s only so much you can do on defense. „hands up, hands up, stay low..“ that’s all you hear from Mosley.

He’s a great coach for us, he’s the right coach. But for god sake, every coach needs a great mind next to him. Mosley is no different!!!

I don't know about Mosley, to say the least.

I think he easily could start with Gary Harris. Jalen Suggs is a warrior but we need shot and space right now and GH is playing well. 

• Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, Phil4Real said:

I don't know about Mosley, to say the least.

I think he easily could start with Gary Harris. Jalen Suggs is a warrior but we need shot and space right now and GH is playing well. 

https://www.espn.com/nba/team/stats/_/name/orl/table/game/sort/threePointPct/dir/desc
A link to add to your point Phil …and this is not a bash Suggs post …that kid hustles like no other NBA player in the league …puts his heart in it …I love that …but check the numbers in the link …Harris shooting a whopping 53 percent from 3 …Markelle hardly shoots any 3’s at all …when you combine Markelle not a threat from 3 with Suggs who’s started the year at 30 percent I think it bogs our offense down …Banchero struggling pretty sure these numbers don’t help him get space 

Edit correction Harris shooting 56 percent 

Do we have any concerns that Paolo has taken a step back or that he was never the dog we thought he was? is this just an over-reaction? Is it a lack of X-and-O's coaching? 

1 hour ago, MagicMan1979 said:

Paolo 37.8% Franz 37.9% Wendell 36.4%. Our entire front court is struggling to say the least. I am a bit concerned. 

I'll be concerned after 20 games if its the same... it won't be!

Markelle out so technically the spacing should be slightly better maybe...

Anyway hope is precaution with him

I need to see J.I shut down Lauri M