Soul Bro

2023-2024 General Game Thread

Incredible win! Paolo is a MEGA Star. I don’t know if I’ve ever been more proud of a Magic team than I have been of this squad after the last 2. Suggs putting it all together, good Cole on the road showed up! Moe did his thing. T Queen is a ball player. Love this team!

Just now, All Eyes On Me said:

Incredible win! Paolo is a MEGA Star. I don’t know if I’ve ever been more proud of a Magic team than I have been of this squad after the last 2. Suggs putting it all together, good Cole on the road showed up! Moe did his thing. T Queen is a ball player. Love this team!

Well said... WE DID IT!

OMG what an incredible win. I was ready to turn the TV off during the first quarter. Jović had the refs on his behalf. Decided to stick through it. 

This coaching staff has this team believing. I believe this staff can turn about any willing player into a decent defender at least. 

Incredible win!!!

Paolo is the one. 30 point triple double to sink the defending champs is Superstar stuff. 

Jalen Suggs hitting 7 3s and playing unbelievable defense.

Cole gave us buckets

Mo Wagner gave us buckets (and low key some solid defense)

Queen and Chuma and Caleb and Schofield all just gutted out minutes and gave us enough. Trevelin Queen is good. Get that man a real contract. 

Unbelievable game. Unbelievable win. Denver were road/home b2b blah blah- we had 1 C, our worst defensive C, against the best player on the planet who happens to play C. We played our 2 way guys 40 minutes, Chuma has got like 30 DNP-CDs and played 29 minutes. 

Coach Mosely for Coach of the Year. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Jay Magic said:

WE WIN!!!

Has to be the first time you get one prediction right! :P

We still have flaws and problems, but that group of players is really tight, until last season, we would have lost those last games by a lot, while now we just refuse to let it go, every single game, no matter who plays and who's out.