Soul Bro

2023-2024 General Game Thread

1 minute ago, CTMagicUK said:

Thanasis missing a wide open dunk in garbage time. What a beautiful finish to that game. 

Fantastic

3 minutes ago, Shine88 said:

I've been very impressed with the way Coby White turned his career around in Chicago.

I think Coby White is a cautionary tale on giving up on young guys. Took him until year 5 to really figure it out. 

Our bench scored 35 before garbage time and kept the same defensive intensity that our starters had going. If we play like this in the playoffs We have potential to do some damage. Hats off to Paulo with 11 boards today too!

1 minute ago, All Eyes On Me said:

No time slot announced yet, but real playoffs start next Saturday

That will give us a nice break to heal up and rejuvenate. Need to snag at least one win in the first two games. If we play with this intensity and focus we are a legit contender. Especially Paolo and Franz as the leaders of the team. They had that junkyard dog and eye of the tiger mentality today. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, All Eyes On Me said:

i love that we all held on and didn’t let Philly or Miami weasle their way out of play-in games that both teams clearly deserved

Lost in all of the jubilation and celebrating making the playoffs I almost forgot that we won the division too! I kind of feel bad for Miami and Philly..NOTTTT! Lol!

11 minutes ago, CTMagicUK said:

I think Coby White is a cautionary tale on giving up on young guys. Took him until year 5 to really figure it out. 

To be fair, he had horrendous coaching throughout his career!!