Soul Bro

2023-2024 General Game Thread

6 hours ago, CTMagicUK said:

Sabonis is honestly the worst All Star in basketball. Anyone can get open and get their teammates open when they can set 2 moving screens every possession without reproach.

Exhilarating game of basketball.

Thought Paolo sucked it up and our lack of any kind of set to get a decent look at the end was terrible.

We should have won that one for JI man he was awesome. 

Underrated thing about Markelle Fultz that no one really ever talks about is he's great at guarding shooters. Thought he was good on defense here. 

Pretty good Cole game. 

Wendell had a rough game. Guarding Sabonis and all that physicality is tough but the lack of offense, the missed FTs etc just not enough.

Kings made 5 more 3s, 5 more FTs and won by 2. On balance it was 2 pretty equal teams and a game decided by a coin flip. I'm not too mad, on to the next one. 

Yeah I don’t know what to make of WCJ in the context of the future or this team. His low games are unplayable, like we saw last night.

3 minutes ago, All Eyes On Me said:

Yeah I don’t know what to make of WCJ in the context of the future or this team. His low games are unplayable, like we saw last night.

I guess the silver lining is he makes the money of a bench big and we might want to play JI at the 5 in closing lineups but his inconsistency this season has been disappointing after last year where he was the clear 3rd best player on the team.

16 hours ago, Jay Magic said:

Top target in the summer confirmed hahaha 

Not anymore!

1 hour ago, CTMagicUK said:

We could really use this win tonight because I have very little hope that our peers drop games. 

i agree   most everyone else is favored that are competing with us    we need this win so as not to slip

Kuminga and Trayce Jackson Davis are probably out for the game.. 
This is more and more a must win if we are a good team. They can’t match us at all. We can physically abuse them. We need Paolo, WCJ to do their work. Now is going to eat. Oh and yeah Franz to the basket at will!

37 minutes ago, All Eyes On Me said:

Markelle getting the start with Suggs, Franz, Paolo and WCJ. Harris out, and can’t find confirmation but I think Houstan is too

on the NBA official Houston is listed as available

55 minutes ago, All Eyes On Me said:

Markelle getting the start with Suggs, Franz, Paolo and WCJ. Harris out, and can’t find confirmation but I think Houstan is too

i like it in this game. Markelle is a big guard who is another threat down the lane. We are not participating in a 3 point contest, we are going to bully ball 

55 minutes ago, orlandoholic said:

i like it in this game. Markelle is a big guard who is another threat down the lane. We are not participating in a 3 point contest, we are going to bully ball 

So far not happening.  We are down 21-9.  Can’t hit anything.  

We scored all of 11 points in the first quarter.  Shot 17%  overall, 0-8 from three, and none of them were very close.