Soul Bro

2023-2024 General Game Thread

15 minutes ago, orlandoholic said:

https://x.com/hedontmissvj/status/1769854724453310677?s=46

unfortunately Fultz ain’t him anymore.. Not only did he loose his shot, especially midrange. Also seeing that video, Fultz has lost a step and is less dynamic right now…

something is really going wrong with him 

It's the knee injury(/ies).

1 hour ago, orlandoholic said:

https://x.com/hedontmissvj/status/1769854724453310677?s=46

unfortunately Fultz ain’t him anymore.. Not only did he loose his shot, especially midrange. Also seeing that video, Fultz has lost a step and is less dynamic right now…

something is really going wrong with him 

Sh#t, sad. I think they were banking on getting this version of Kelle after his impact on the team last year. It definitely back fire, though. We'd be top 3 in the east if he was healthy, and playing at a faster pace, too.

None of our direct competition playing tonight, so we just need to take care of business and gain a .5 game on everyone. We win tonight and we clinch at worst a play-in berth. Really happy with this season

• Like 1

Just read the Fultz piece. I'm sad man. I can't help but root for the guy. At the end of last season I didn't have a single thought of trading him, I thought he'd come into this season even better than the last. I always dreamed he'd late bloom into a star and they'd make a 30 for 30 about him (they might still but the tone will likely not be as triumphant as I hoped) It's just hard to see where we go from here with a team desperate for floor spacing and with a glut of young guards. But, despite my insistence that we should have traded him at the deadline, I'll still always root for him wherever he ends up, here or elsewhere. 

18 minutes ago, CTMagicUK said:

Just read the Fultz piece. I'm sad man. I can't help but root for the guy. At the end of last season I didn't have a single thought of trading him, I thought he'd come into this season even better than the last. I always dreamed he'd late bloom into a star and they'd make a 30 for 30 about him (they might still but the tone will likely not be as triumphant as I hoped) It's just hard to see where we go from here with a team desperate for floor spacing and with a glut of young guards. But, despite my insistence that we should have traded him at the deadline, I'll still always root for him wherever he ends up, here or elsewhere. 

I want to resign Fultz and give him a rental! Just at a vet minimum contract at this point.(or 5-8 mil max) We already did him good with a big contract, he needs to return the favor if he wants to be part of this. 

Hes a great mentor going forward and he can still play. But he’s definitely not the type of player, he used to be. Very sad!!

• Upvote 2

28 minutes ago, orlandoholic said:

I want to resign Fultz and give him a rental! Just at a vet minimum contract at this point.(or 5-8 mil max) We already did him good with a big contract, he needs to return the favor if he wants to be part of this. 

Hes a great mentor going forward and he can still play. But he’s definitely not the type of player, he used to be. Very sad!!

You and I don’t often agree, but for once we are 100% on the same page!

• Upvote 1