Soul Bro

2023-2024 General Game Thread

4 hours ago, All Eyes On Me said:

Wendell is a modern day small ball Center. He really really struggles against size and he stood no chance tonight against Vooch and Drummond, especially when they were on the floor together. He also seems to get in his own head really easy and get mentally taken out of games. If he was born 20 years earlier he’d be a perfect Horace Grant style 4, but that’s not todays game

WCJ right now is mostly dealing with bad X and Os.. We are not taking opportunity to get involved in pick and roll and get him a lob. He is really a duel threat. 
I hope that Franz and Paolo can add that type off play making to their bag. Right now it’s just not there.

WCJ has absolutely dominated Voice in the past. 

10 hours ago, fan for too long 2 said:

Seeing a lot of one on one or two bs offense Goga should be playing Vooch. AB should be playing over Kelle. Sorry Junkie. He’s done. 

Yeah I’ve got some stuff on AB …but I don’t wanna add to the negativity so I’ll digress .

And on Fultz the witch-hunt continues …cause he shot an air ball ? I actually liked that Mohs put him on the bench …he was right there with Suggs and WCJ …and we won the game without all 3 …great adjustments by Mohs …and you better hope Fultz ain’t done or not only will I be wrong but way more importantly so will Weltham …the way Philly is struggling I’m thinking we might get all the way to 5th seed .

I really wish Fultz was not “done”. What I mean by done is that he is not a starting caliber player and has severely digressed from the way he was playing last year. He did not shoot well last year but played with confidence and took shots. His midrange was pretty good. Now all of that is gone. Idk why you are not seeing it. Not sure what happened to him. I hope he comes out of this funk but I don’t see signs of it any time soon. 

2 minutes ago, fan for too long 2 said:

Oh and btw junkie. His name is Jeff Weltman. I would gladly walk him out the building. Lol

Haha …I was gonna say Jeff believes in him or probably would have moved him at the deadline …he knows a lot more about the inner workings of this team than you or I …and I do see a regression …I’m just not ready to give up on him like the mob here is .

• Upvote 2

Cole played his ass off down the stretch, hopefully this game gives him the spark that he needed to get going again. Nice to see Goga close out the game, too. He made a big difference against Vuc, who was having his way with Carter. Vuc was the highest fantasy point getter last night, fwiw.

I’m so pumped for this game tomorrow I’m posting a day early haha …told my son a month ago to pick a game he chose this one …little did we know it’d be the Shaq jersey hang night …back in 19995 I bought a Shaq jacket with his signature embroidered into the fabric …and a pic of his signature dunks on the back …gave it to my sons …asked them if we still have it they said sure check my clothes rack …I did and there it was …I think we are sitting close to the TNT booth gonna try to get the Shaq signing …friends telling me I get it signed the jacket will increase immensely in value .

On top of all this as mentioned it’s a national game …can’t remember last time Magic played in one …we can impress the nation against a top if not the best Western team …then you have the Chet Banchero thing …friends telling me the KIA center should be jumping …this game and then the Knicks before the break …we have a chance to make a statement …Zach Lowe said the Knicks increased their standing in the East at the deadline …let’s see what this young team can do .

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, ball junkie said:

I’m so pumped for this game tomorrow I’m posting a day early haha …told my son a month ago to pick a game he chose this one …little did we know it’d be the Shaq jersey hang night …back in 19995 I bought a Shaq jacket with his signature embroidered into the fabric …and a pic of his signature dunks on the back …gave it to my sons …asked them if we still have it they said sure check my clothes rack …I did and there it was …I think we are sitting close to the TNT booth gonna try to get the Shaq signing …friends telling me I get it signed the jacket will increase immensely in value .

On top of all this as mentioned it’s a national game …can’t remember last time Magic played in one …we can impress the nation against a top if not the best Western team …then you have the Chet Banchero thing …friends telling me the KIA center should be jumping …this game and then the Knicks before the break …we have a chance to make a statement …Zach Lowe said the Knicks increased their standing in the East at the deadline …let’s see what this young team can do .

I hope for you and your son’s sake (and all of us also) that it’s a good game.  

We lost to them last time but a lot of our team was out, including Fultz, Wagner, Harris, and Wendell.  That won’t be the case tomorrow and we’ll be at home.