Soul Bro

2023-2024 Season Thread

7 minutes ago, All Eyes On Me said:

A couple schedule notes, even though the competition does start to get tougher, after tonight we only have 6 road games left on the season, compared to 12 at home. Also after tonight, 10 of our next 11 games are at home.

We only have one more back to back. We’re set up to make a nice run to end the year, and home court in the first round would be incredible if we can pull it off.

At this point the fact that I care about winning games in March and not tanking is a W. Everything else is a major bonus but I'm rooting hard to get to 50 wins. This franchise has only done that 7 times in its entire history. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, CTMagicUK said:

At this point the fact that I care about winning games in March and not tanking is a W. Everything else is a major bonus but I'm rooting hard to get to 50 wins. This franchise has only done that 7 times in its entire history. 

Yeah, and 13-6 in our last 19 is definitely realistic. 

3 hours ago, CTMagicUK said:

It also mirrors the huge jump the team made in Shaq's second season. 

5 hours ago, MagicFanDan said:

Huge game tonight! I’m expecting a playoff like atmosphere!

Yeah   especially because the crowd will probably be 50/50 knicks/magic fans  lol

My new dream is that the Mavs bomb once again and Luka demands out and says he’ll only play for Coach Mosley. Then we trade em all of our picks and some salary filler and run a Luka/Suggs/Franz/Paolo/WGAF core… it won’t happen, and I don’t even know if it’d work, but holy talent.

Playoff scenario that would be best for us

1)Boston vs 8) Philadelphia

2) Milwaukee vs 7) Indiana

3) Cleveland vs 6) Orlando

4) New York vs 5) Miami

Play-in

7) Indiana vs 10) Atlanta

8) Philadelphia vs 9) Chicago

Let New York and Miami beat the crap out of each other.

4 hours ago, All Eyes On Me said:

Playoff scenario that would be best for us

1)Boston vs 8) Philadelphia

2) Milwaukee vs 7) Indiana

3) Cleveland vs 6) Orlando

4) New York vs 5) Miami

Play-in

7) Indiana vs 10) Atlanta

8) Philadelphia vs 9) Chicago

Let New York and Miami beat the crap out of each other.

I’m out of upvotes, but I agree 100%

I agree a match up with Cleveland would be best. Maybe New York without OG,Mitchell/Hartenstien. But i will not wish for injuries. 

Milwaukee would be a sneaky good match-up. Nobody can stop Giannis but i bet if the team is fully healthy we could contain everyone else.

Dame usually has epic play-off games but he gives up as much as he gets on the other end.

Also besides Paolo and Chet how are the other rookies from Paolo's class doing? Lot of them took a step backwards this year. 

No Sharpe posts lately........

And in the meantime, while we always suffer for guard production, Murray has 41 points, and Hawks with a good record since Trae is out...