Soul Bro

2023-2024 Season Thread

2 minutes ago, CTMagicUK said:

Dejounte Murray is a Klutch guy FYI. 

So that basically means they gonna find a deal for the Lakers? 

Seems like D Lo is out of the building.

Reading that those teams actually had discussions about a deal involving Murray for DLo (shipped to another team) Hood Schofino and a 2029 first is just beyond crazy.

We can most definitely make a better offer and should be willing to trade 2024 first and Denver Pick for a talent like Murray. 

Shoot we could also add Okeke and Howard if they wanted a shot on young talent. 

If we were to make a trade after Mondays game seems like a good time to do it since we have 3 days off after that which looks like the longest stretch between games from now until the deadline. 

3 hours ago, Jay Magic said:

35.8% from 3 .. Guess that would improve with Franz n Paolo wide open looks. Ideally we get more of a sure thing from 3

In his best season so far, but 33% in his career. Not sure we can define him a shooter, and that's what we need. It's also 30 already, not old by any means but older than other options mentioned in this topic, that I like more.

By the way, showcasing chuma seems not working on the starting line up. Put fultz or AB who by the way is a big reason for our winning streak. 

I would say we put AB back in starters    Fultz first off the bench for suggs (that seemed to work) sorry, i mean for caleb   we did not do that tonight    Cole was first off

18 hours ago, CTMagicUK said:

Not that it's important at all but Elfrid Payton was not a combo guard.

He was barely even an NBA guard, whatever else he might have been

18 hours ago, Jay Magic said:

definitely need a PG who is a knockdown shooter.. 

I really wanna see Jett get some burn on this homestand

He got a few minutes of garbage time last night. Does that count?

Brogdon had 30 pts 7 rebs 6 assists and made all 10 of his free throws against Indiana last night.  I want Murray but Brogdon isn’t a bad consolation prize and very gettable. 

1 hour ago, MagicMan1979 said:

Brogdon had 30 pts 7 rebs 6 assists and made all 10 of his free throws against Indiana last night.  I want Murray but Brogdon isn’t a bad consolation prize and very gettable. 

Yeah issue is he gets injured quite a bit. Puts us in basically the same boat we’ve been in.