Soul Bro

2023-2024 Season Thread

A name to watch at the deadline is Andrew Wiggins. GSW seems to want to unload him.. 

We can give them role players, cap space and bunch off 2nd round picks which they love. 

Wiggins for Harris, Okeke, Houstan, Bitadze and 2nds… 

18 minutes ago, orlandoholic said:

A name to watch at the deadline is Andrew Wiggins. GSW seems to want to unload him.. 

We can give them role players, cap space and bunch off 2nd round picks which they love. 

Wiggins for Harris, Okeke, Houstan, Bitadze and 2nds… 

I feel like that trade makes both teams worse ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

10 hours ago, orlandoholic said:

I just don’t understand our medical staff. We barely played in half of december games but we have these muscular injuries and soreness. It’s crazy.. 

They should most definitely get into catapult tracking system. Not sure why they aren’t. Every pro team should use it. In soccer it’s more common, even the small teams use it. 

In the NBA only the Warriors, Spurs, Celtics and OKC are using it

https://www.on3.com/os/news/how-a-new-small-electronic-tracker-has-helped-duke-basketball-this-season-catapult-vector-t7/

Seems like our team could use some professional analytics to prevent these nagging injuries. 
Hamstring injuries and soreness could easily be limited with analytic data.

Also nutrition is a big part. Not sure how professional we are in that regard

We’ve had a bad conditioning staff for a while imo

Well it's good to see a trade that makes some sense on paper. No zillion draft picks because OG is gonna opt out and has to be resigned. Mostly an exchange, one player who has years left for another who doesn't. How good is Quickley?

I mean, yes they just played us. He is a small guard who shoots 3's. Seems a little better shooter then Cole but not as good distributor, maybe the same everything else?

Anyway cool trade in that maybe it gets the ball rolling and normal trades start happening again.

7 minutes ago, Phil4Real said:

It seems like Toronto is finally approaching to a rebuild. I would trade for Gary Trent. Maybe a rotation player and a pair of picks could do it.

He's an unrestricted free agent this summer. And he's not a starter on this team. Why give up any picks for him? Just offer him a contract in the summer.

1 hour ago, CTMagicUK said:

OG Anunoby to the Knicks for Quickley, Barrett and picks. Seems like losing to us stirred something in the New York front office lol.

Well I guess Masai didn’t get the 4 first round picks for a role player he thought he would. Those reports always seemed crazy to me. OG is good but he isn’t an All Star.