Sign in to follow this  
CTMagicUK

2023 NBA Draft Day Thread

Also, Ant Black can probably play on the wing for minutes as a rookie. Maybe you don't have to immediately move a guard.

Like Cole at the 1 and Black at the 2 could probably work.

i have Dick or Cam to Utah

i have Hendricks or Lively to Dallas

i have one of those 4 to Orlando

im good with all. If we get Cam that was a masterclass of anticipating the draft

Y'know Black has a YouTube series of his pre draft stuff (check it out there are 3 eps so far he comes across as a really fun, family orientated kid) and in the third ep they said he'd had workouts with "X team, y team, z team and the Magic" and I thought it was weird that we were listed last like that... Could've been nothing but maybe he already knew.

3 minutes ago, TreyMachine said:

I know nothing about Anthony Black. I trust the our management but just feels super weird as a fit. 

i can tell you he can do about everything besides shoot 3s. His bball iq is top notch. Best of this class imo.

Maybe he’s a tall and less shiftier version of CP3? Some say more athletic Giddey..

Just like Franz, this is a sneaky good pick

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, orlandoholic said:

i can tell you he can do about everything besides shoot 3s. His bball iq is top notch. Best of this class imo.

All the forum members that were dying for shooting are going to hate that!

At some point we'll have to add some though... or show great individual improvement on 3p%

In a vacuum, I totally understand the Black pick. All sorts of scouts love his two-way game, bb iq, passing and team-first mentality. On our team, I think his fit is tough, as our outside shooting is rough and he's not a shooter..

• Upvote 1