Soul Bro

2023 Off-Season Thread

3 hours ago, Shine88 said:

Kid can really give us a spark off the bench this season. I think him and Cole will be a fun watch for our second unit. 

He definitely has the purest shot on this team. Hopefully gets a chance to show it. 

I haven't watched him a lot, but is Buddy Heild a significant upgrade from Gary Harris? We would do so much better with a great 3P threat on the floor with Paolo / Wagner / Fultz driving. 

10 hours ago, Shine88 said:

exactly what i think.. Je will be too expensive and the player is looking for a different role than we can offer him.. We need to get in that Lilliard deal and hopefully get Herro. 

Only if it’s a good deal though. It looks like there will be a lot of movement going on. Deadline day could be crazy 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

ok   so this "trade Cole" rumor came from nowhere and has not been supported by any major player.

Not the magic, not cole and not any reputable journalist

But if You google Orlando magic, there are 3 stories on the first page repeating this rumor.

I hate sloppy, rumor based journalism

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, harryfromphilly said:

ok   so this "trade Cole" rumor came from nowhere and has not been supported by any major player.

Not the magic, not cole and not any reputable journalist

But if You google Orlando magic, there are 3 stories on the first page repeating this rumor.

I hate sloppy, rumor based journalism

That is the new normal. Who’s got time for truth, facts, or investigative journalism. Welcome to the NOW generation. I don’t give a dam if it’s bs, I want it now!  
smdh. 

Soon the doldrums will be over.  NBA training camps start in ten days and NBA preseason games start only two days later.  So we will actually have something to talk about.  

wow!! the Lilliard Saga seems to be over for now.. Dide is about to form a super team with Antetokounpo and the Bucks.. 3 team trade. 

Portland gets a decent deal i guess. Depends on what they do with Jrue Holiday..

id wish we call them and offer them G. Harris and C. Anthony in return for Jrue. Perfect fit for this team

oh and can we please talk about how Milwaukee managed to get Lilliard for only Jrue Holiday, G. Allen, one unprotected pick and two swaps? 

No disrespect to Holiday, but that’s a god damn steal