Soul Bro

2023 Off-Season Thread

3 hours ago, ball junkie said:

I think the quote from Isaac is going to be used to paint him in a certain way.. This topic will be discussed in a different way in different countries. 

Min the US, this topic is getting toxic, like everything these days it seems. Y’all went down a toxic road where everything is black or white, right or left. there is no grey or no middle way of thinking. At least it seems to be this way. 

So yeah, i understand why you’d post this, probably with a certain meaning, but won’t comment on it. 

So i’m going to ask you straight forward. You think anything Isaac said was hateful? Do you understand the point he was making?

1 hour ago, orlandoholic said:

I think the quote from Isaac is going to be used to paint him in a certain way.. This topic will be discussed in a different way in different countries. 

Min the US, this topic is getting toxic, like everything these days it seems. Y’all went down a toxic road where everything is black or white, right or left. there is no grey or no middle way of thinking. At least it seems to be this way. 

So yeah, i understand why you’d post this, probably with a certain meaning, but won’t comment on it. 

So i’m going to ask you straight forward. You think anything Isaac said was hateful? Do you understand the point he was making?

EVERYTHING ISAAC SAID IS CORRECT!!!

WELL SAID J.I!!!!!! WELL SAID!!!!

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

4 hours ago, orlandoholic said:

Absolutely …I was a lifelong gym teacher in public schools …breaks my heart to see how kids are being indoctrinated with all this sexual stuff …it’s crazy and blows my mind …as a fellow Christian I love what JI stands for and is unafraid to speak up about .

I was really more shocked with Charles Barkley …grabbing a mic and using language like that …dude is just about as popular as Michael Jordan these days …he’s like the lead analyst for NBA and college games …a highly, highly visible public figure .

The article insinuated he was falling in line with the Woke agenda …I’m hopeful we can get somebody in office in the near future that can stop all this indoctrinating of kids …anybody can see all the confusion and chaos it creates ….my kids just recently graduated HS …they told me some stuff going on …I will continue to say as a fellow educator …what the heck does sexual orientation/stuff have to do with educating kids in school .

• Like 3
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

20 minutes ago, ball junkie said:

Absolutely …I was a lifelong gym teacher in public schools …breaks my heart to see how kids are being indoctrinated with all this sexual stuff …it’s crazy and blows my mind …as a fellow Christian I love what JI stands for and is unafraid to speak up about .

I was really more shocked with Charles Barkley …grabbing a mic and using language like that …dude is just about as popular as Michael Jordan these days …he’s like the lead analyst for NBA and college games …a highly, highly visible public figure .

The article insinuated he was falling in line with the Woke agenda …I’m hopeful we can get somebody in office in the near future that can stop all this indoctrinating of kids …anybody can see all the confusion and chaos it creates ….my kids just recently graduated HS …they told me some stuff going on …I will continue to say as a fellow educator …what the heck does sexual orientation/stuff have to do with educating kids in school .

It has everything to do with indoctrination for the transhumanism that the WEF has for us all. Also Barkley is not very bright. 

• Downvote 2

10 hours ago, Jay Magic said:

Calling it now we are getting to the Eastern conference finals minimum!

LMAO!!! Here we go again! I blame you for all the bad results we get!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Let’s tread carefully here. I know it’s slow and it’s the off-season, and the most recent Barkley and Isaac back and forth is a slippery slope. Please keep it respectful

• Upvote 1

19 hours ago, Jay Magic said:

I see the highlights but like... did he win MVP? Top scorer? Does this matter? I'm hopeful but also... it's a Pro Am...