Soul Bro

2023 Off-Season Thread

55 minutes ago, orlandoholic said:

trade for Kuminga, sign Naz Reid in FA and get a Top 3 pick.. probably one of my favorite scenarios except for trading for an All Star caliber player..

Rotation:

PG: Fultz, Cole

SG: Wagner, Suggs

SF: B. Miller, Kuminga, Houstan

PF: Banchero, Isaac, Wagner

C: WCJ, N. Reid, Bitadze 

not trying to project 2nd round picks because we probably trade it

For me personally I'd be pretty unenthused by that as an off-season. 

1 hour ago, hootie249 said:

Well then prepare to be underwhelmed, that sounds about right for this front office. 

How does it?

Trading what would need to be a lottery pick for someone they passed on in 2021? And for someone who plays the 3/4 when we have Franz/Paolo (Why would the Warriors even do that anyway they're in championship or bust mode, another rookie wouldn't help). 

Giving big money to an undersized, offensive backup C? When historically they've targeted long, defensive oriented players. 

Drafting Brandon Miller I could see them doing if they're happy with the intel from the shooting thing but that's not the issue I've got. 

This probably been posted already but I just stumbled across it and its a joyous 6 minutes to watch.

Health and his 3 point % up a couple points is all I pray for for him.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, CTMagicUK said:

How does it?

Trading what would need to be a lottery pick for someone they passed on in 2021? And for someone who plays the 3/4 when we have Franz/Paolo (Why would the Warriors even do that anyway they're in championship or bust mode, another rookie wouldn't help). 

Giving big money to an undersized, offensive backup C? When historically they've targeted long, defensive oriented players. 

Drafting Brandon Miller I could see them doing if they're happy with the intel from the shooting thing but that's not the issue I've got. 

I mostly meant do not expect something big to happen like a major trade. I can see them spending some money though. If it's at a price they like.

10 hours ago, CTMagicUK said:

This probably been posted already but I just stumbled across it and its a joyous 6 minutes to watch.

Health and his 3 point % up a couple points is all I pray for for him.

2 hours ago, Jason Funderburker said:

Not sure what adding Kuminga does for this team

Not much, tho I think he’s decent off the ball

On 5/5/2023 at 5:34 PM, orlandoholic said:

trade for Kuminga, sign Naz Reid in FA and get a Top 3 pick.. probably one of my favorite scenarios except for trading for an All Star caliber player..

Rotation:

PG: Fultz, Cole

SG: Wagner, Suggs

SF: B. Miller, Kuminga, Houstan

PF: Banchero, Isaac, Wagner

C: WCJ, N. Reid, Bitadze 

not trying to project 2nd round picks because we probably trade it

That would be one of the most trash off seasons in a while

but then again not completely unexpected with an front office that’s really slow at making any moves 

I'm watching these warrior games and I can't for the life of me I understand why people are so big on Jordan Poole and getting him on this board.

Streaky shooter with average court vision. We literally have the same player for a 1/4 of the price in Cole Anthony, and I'm no significant Cole Anthony fan.