Sign in to follow this  
CTMagicUK

2023 NBA Playoffs Thread

7 minutes ago, All Eyes On Me said:

poor Vic… another “what-if”’player who’s career is probably coming to an end way too soon

Unfortunately, I see a similar path for Suggs unless he learns to play more under control.

Upvote to you. It was a good signing. It was a pure free agent signing. Not a trade which is going to be pretty rare moving forward. Wasn't a star either, although he was in college and is one moving forward. It's all about identifying talent and giving them the freedom to get there. Also it's 100% about the player wanting to be better. 

Wolves stay alive! Anthony looking like a star. Warriors tie it up, could have been an all time mistake by Curry. Cavs look like they are in trouble.

On 4/23/2023 at 4:05 PM, hootie249 said:

Upvote to you. It was a good signing. It was a pure free agent signing. Not a trade which is going to be pretty rare moving forward. Wasn't a star either, although he was in college and is one moving forward. It's all about identifying talent and giving them the freedom to get there. Also it's 100% about the player wanting to be better. 

When was the last time a relatively good player became a break out star after a free agent signing?

I naturally go back to Tracy McGrady, but there has to be someone between now and 2001. 

21 minutes ago, jmmagicfan said:

Every Magic fan’s nightmare, Miami and the Lakers both leading their series. Argh!!!

My least favorite teams are doing so well!  Lakers, Heat and Celtics….booooo

• Like 1