Sign in to follow this  
CTMagicUK

2023 NBA Playoffs Thread

We wanna talk about how Mo Bamba has played 1 minute in the first 2 games for the Lakers in the playoffs and is fully out of the rotation? Getting the vibes that we can get the fear of him randomly getting it together and making us regret dealing him out of our heads.

38 minutes ago, All Eyes On Me said:

We wanna talk about how Mo Bamba has played 1 minute in the first 2 games for the Lakers in the playoffs and is fully out of the rotation? Getting the vibes that we can get the fear of him randomly getting it together and making us regret dealing him out of our heads.

You have to be able to play defense in the playoffs. 

1 hour ago, All Eyes On Me said:

Mo turned out to be a really bad pick. His motor is just…

Bamba was often out of rotation with us, no way he was going to play meaningful playoff minutes.

He potentially had a perfect skillset for modern NBA with 3pt range and blocking included, but while scouting, maybe other factors need to be checked. A missed pick, happens to every FO, they probably just take too long to admit it.

Philly officially has given up all claims to the City of Brotherly Love. Not one, but two attempts at groin shots by their all-stars. Embiid should have been tossed. And then they tee up Claxton for that flexing. I’m not a fan of either team, but WTF is that crap?!? Disgraceful!

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, ball junkie said:

I figured Trey Young would be amped up tonight after Celtic fans pummeling him with “Overrated” chants .

Bold to think Trey young would show up in any big game, but I guess it worked out this time

7 hours ago, Jason Funderburker said:

Bold to think Trey young would show up in any big game, but I guess it worked out this time

It's not the kind of player I like, but I seem to remember him showing up big time in previous playoffs. The fact that he need to be amped up by fans is not a good sign though! :P

sad day! Prayers up for Oladipo! He busted his knee in the game. 
Hes one of those players that have been robbed of a great career, because of injuries. I’m just happy he could secure his bag in the past.