Sign in to follow this  
CTMagicUK

2023 NBA Playoffs Thread

Really weird how a team could lose game 1 when MVP is out of the opposing team, and then dominate them in game 2 with him back..

That was a total domination last night. You are right.  Don't know if the celtics relaxed in game 1    or the 6ers in game 2.

Now if the Lakers would just get blown out, lol

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Luke_FfS said:

Really weird how a team could lose game 1 when MVP is out of the opposing team, and then dominate them in game 2 with him back..

I didn't watch the game but apparently Embiid was not good at all. Possibly rushed back and wasn't effective. I think Harden is better offensively without Embiid too since he has more space to work. 

Does Jokic get suspended? I don’t think he should, but I bet he does. The league has no gray area on this kind of situation, even though it’s only a thing because of the Suns owner trying to hoard the basketball.

Meanwhile Gordon's defense looks pretty mediocre this series and he still loses people on plays too easily. Also i watched the game and can't believe he only got 3 rebounds. Ross did a little work. Bamba on the bench and Evan about to get another DNP tonight. Our former players are soft.

10 minutes ago, All Eyes On Me said:

Does Jokic get suspended? I don’t think he should, but I bet he does. The league has no gray area on this kind of situation, even though it’s only a thing because of the Suns owner trying to hoard the basketball.

When I first saw the clip I thought, yes he should. But seeing different angles and hearing commentary, unless the ball was whistled dead by the refs, he had a right to grab the ball, get it back in play, and start a break.  The Suns owner is the one at fault in that case, interfering with game play.

4 hours ago, harryfromphilly said:

When I first saw the clip I thought, yes he should. But seeing different angles and hearing commentary, unless the ball was whistled dead by the refs, he had a right to grab the ball, get it back in play, and start a break.  The Suns owner is the one at fault in that case, interfering with game play.

imo he should definitely be suspended.. 
He had no business doing that.. Even a Suns player was down in the crowd. It’s unsportsmanlike to do that and try to play on quick. 

And then you snatch away the ball away from the wrong guy in a hostile environment crowd like that, this is a brawl.. 

It doesn’t matter if the owner exaggerated and flopped a bit. Jokic did shove him.. 

If Draymond Green does this, it’s a suspension for sure. 

4 minutes ago, orlandoholic said:

imo he should definitely be suspended.. 
He had no business doing that.. Even a Suns player was down in the crowd. It’s unsportsmanlike to do that and try to play on quick. 

And then you snatch away the ball away from the wrong guy in a hostile environment crowd like that, this is a brawl.. 

It doesn’t matter if the owner exaggerated and flopped a bit. Jokic did shove him.. 

If Draymond Green does this, it’s a suspension for sure. 

i see your point, but i disagree    they try to "play on quick" all the time

ever see after a basket and a guy falls or flies into the crowd under the basket?

Should the game be more "sportsman like" yes    but it isnt

unless the ref blew the ball dead, its play on

34 minutes ago, harryfromphilly said:

i see your point, but i disagree    they try to "play on quick" all the time

ever see after a basket and a guy falls or flies into the crowd under the basket?

Should the game be more "sportsman like" yes    but it isnt

unless the ref blew the ball dead, its play on

understood.. but imo he won’t get suspended because he’s a star player.. 

i just hate the special treatment..

Lebron been traveling on his spins like crazy recently. No call..

then i watch our games and we getting punked..