Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Magic vs Nuggets - Thurs., Feb. 9th @ 7 PM

So in my mind I had the Knick game penciled in as a win …I had this one as a loss …and the opposite happens …guess our attempt at the playoffs is gonna be a roller coaster ride that hopefully has a happy ending 

25 minutes ago, ball junkie said:

I don’t know boys …those of you that criticize Bol and say he’s not  a rotation player in the playoffs …Mosley is still playing him in our rotation 

20 minutes ago, MagicFanDan said:

1) it’s not the playoffs. 
2) he’s having a good game tonight, but this isn’t a nightly thing. There is a reason he has the worst +/- on the entire team. 

17 minutes ago, TrueMagicFan07 said:

I don't follow or know what that +/- means. I go by what I see during the game.

Edit: Now come on, MagicFanDan. Bol has had more good games than tonight's game.

nJKKRM.png

8 minutes ago, ball junkie said:

I have a hard time believing he’ll continue to get minutes from Mosley and if we make the playoffs that will all of a sudden stop …We just traded Bamba so the front-court not as crowded …and well, the plus minus thing must not matter to Mosley and or management cause he keeps getting minutes 

Rotations get condensed in the playoffs. Happens every year with nearly every team. 

Plus I believe JI will eat even further into his minutes once his restrictions are fully lifted. 

Also, Okeke is nearly back and I’d be surprised if he doesn’t get minutes at the 3/4 upon his return.