Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

MagicVsHawks - Wed., Dec. 14th @ 7 pm

How calming is to have a real PG in the game

Good game overall tonight! Really impressing how this guys are growing along the road. 

4 in a row! I can't believe it!

• Like 2

For the longest, we were in 5th place in our division. As of the previous 3 games we won, we have moved up to 4th place.

Keep it going guys, let's build on our recent success! The season is long and the way the Magic has been playing, we may no longer be bottom dwellers.

BELIEVE!!!

6 minutes ago, TrueMagicFan07 said:

For the longest, we were in 5th place in our division. As of the previous 3 games we won, we have moved up to 4th place.

Keep it going guys, let's build on our recent success! The season is long and the way the Magic has been playing, we may no longer be bottom dwellers.

BELIEVE!!!

Markelle warned us: 4th seed

XD

• Like 1

4 in a row. Great win. Franz/Paolo/Bol is just stupidly fun. Mo Wagner has been huge in these wins I'm thinking his play will probably prompt us trading Bamba because when WCJ is back he'll have no role (which is a little harsh because he's put up some decent shooting performances on this little run but that at least might help us get something for him).

Also, I'm more critical of Bol Bol than most. I don't really believe he can defend at a high enough level to be a major part of playoff basketball. But there is something about seeing a 7'2 super skinny guy doing the most unbelievable stuff on a basketball court that gives this team and the Amway crowds energy. And you can't really capture that in stats either. 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, CTMagicUK said:

4 in a row. Great win. Franz/Paolo/Bol is just stupidly fun. Mo Wagner has been huge in these wins I'm thinking his play will probably prompt us trading Bamba because when WCJ is back he'll have no role (which is a little harsh because he's put up some decent shooting performances on this little run but that at least might help us get something for him).

It may not be more than a coincidence, but the winning streak began when Bamba returned from his injury.  We’re 4-0 since he’s back.  And here we all thought Carter was the missing piece.